1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Do you have a stalker ex?

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by Wrecky, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Or someone that just can't get over you? Or maybe the other way around? :shifty:
    My most recent ex (from 7 years ago) continues to write songs about me and post them all over FB :steaming:
    I don't even have FB but my friends text me constantly with links. It's really annoying :(
    Tell me your ex horror stories you guys

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lmao that's so sad :( has he not dated in that 7 years? Or if he does date, what do they think of the songs?
    I'm pretty sure I have no ex bfs who check me out still, ty jesus.

3. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    I've never had a stalker ex but I did get stalked pretty badly by a girl I hooked up with a couple times off of Tinder. It was odd considering she was the one who at the start of the situation was talking about how it was just sex and she didn't want to get emotionally involved. Funny when that turns into dozens of text messages in a row and 12 missed calls in a span of a couple hours after having just told her I couldn't talk on the phone. She kept at it for days despite me trying numerous times to tell her to stop and why her behavior was unacceptable/crossed boundaries. I might have actually given it a chance and dated her if she'd been capable of acting normal but holy shit. It didn't stop until I threatened to take it to the cops. The best/scariest part of this story is that she's a social worker.

And the one thing about me having shitty exes that's been great is that I haven't had any trouble getting over them and not feeling like I want them back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I honestly don't know, but he followed me here from Victoria lol, I think he lives in New West :iik:
    The last time I saw him he was playing guitar on a street corner DT and when I walked past him he started raving about how I'm the most evil woman he's ever met in his life :imslow: He almost got a pounding that day

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    That's so fucked up. I sometimes wonder if these crazy obsessive dudes ever realize that if they spent even half that amount of time bettering themselves and looking elsewhere they'd almost definitely have a new and more suitable partner by now.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I just don't understand the mentality that this ONE person is the only one for you. Or is it something else that drives them to do this? I'm confused.

7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Idk, I totally had my friend phone stalk my ex when I was like 13... But that lasted less than a year and I dated other people :shifty:

8. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    What's phone stalk? Call him lots?

9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    What are you doing? She must be a freak in bed, get in there son

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    He ain't wrong

• Love Love x 1
  11. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    She was. I'm not going to deny that the sex was incredible but twice was enough for me if it means having to deal with someone potentially dangerously unstable..

12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Call him, wait for him to pick up... Then hang up.
    Mature, I know :imslow:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    No but it's because I have not much cash.

14. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Crazy people don't always care about money :P But it's better if you don't have stalkers lol trust me

15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    I stalked this girl on an Internet forum. Everybody thought it was pretty funny but the girl didn't. :( She had me banned when I posted an appreciation thread for her. She didn't like it. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Yeah stalking isn't nice :( I hope you learned a lesson from that lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Wait. :eek: The girl didn't turn out to be you, did it, lol? :jawdrop:

18. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Haha I don't think so :)

19. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh OutCastingCouch

Blogs:
    Nah, never been stalked. I'm sure I get checked up on through social media but nothing too crazy.

There's this one girl I always wanted to be with but she didn't want to take it there so we were just really good friends who had sex, but then I got emotionally attached and stupid over her. I never did anything super weird to grab her attention, she would just show up in and out of my life and I let her and let herself. I just wish for the best for her, I don't need to be with her, but for awhile I only saw what I wanted to see in her. She for sure missed out because I really felt like I wouldn't do wrong by her and it wasn't a chore for me to care, like a lot of the other girls that were in my life.

20. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Can you send one of the songs by pm? Pleeeease, I won't share it with anyone