Do you still watch movie trailer? Do they spoil movies?

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by Dynisty, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Dynisty

Dynisty Newbie

Blogs:
    Any one else think that movie trailers are showing way too much of the movie? I felt like that about Spider-Man: Homecoming. I mean they flippen showed the end of the movie in the first trailer for the film. Like watching the actual film felt like I had seen everything before. Like major De Ja Vu - or however you spell it.

What movie trailer spoilt the movie for you?

http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/trailers-giving-much-spoiling-movies/

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Usually by the time I get around to seeing a movie I've forgotten if I watched the trailer :P

3. Dynisty

Dynisty Newbie

Blogs:
    Lol yeah that tends to happen too. There are huge gaps between the film being made - it getting a trailer and the movie releasing these days.

4. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Movie trailers shouldn't reveal the plot, but they should offer enough excitement to get me interested.
    What I really hate is a trailer that contains the best parts of the movie. Then the movie itself is disappointing.

5. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    or the parts in the trailer you waaaanted to see in the movie were cut from the final product

6. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    I watch a lot of trailers since I see so many movies. I appreciate Disney lately.

The Marvel and Star Wars films have found that sweet spot of never ruining too much. Spiderman was an exception, but it was also done by Sony