Does anyone else get messages from

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by ms_myra, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
  3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    @Daniel Whelan Your name is an anagram of Whale Denial. I knew a man who belonged to a secret underground society, an organisation of sorts who believed that whales were made up by the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Center (WDCC) so that vegans would donate to so called "endangered" species of whales when in reality they did not exist.

They called themselves the Whale Denialers, the leader of the organisation was none other than Daniel Whelan who went by the anagram in order to protect his identity. He was a ghost, the WDCC has been tracking him down for years. Sometimes he pops up in certain online forums spouting nonsensical questions and replies all of which are elaborate codes which if found and implemented onto the WDCC headquarters computer will set off a bomb capable of destroying the entirety of Southern Canada.

Moderators, listen. The only way to save Southern Canada is for 5 different people to say "SHIBBOLETH, THE NAME OF JEHOVAH REBUKES YOU" and Daniel Whelan's plan will be foiled, taking down the entire Whale Denialer corporation with him.

Let me be the first to say, SHIBBOLETH, THE NAME OF JEHOVAH REBUKES YOU. Thank you and good luck Nexopia.

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
  5. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
  6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
  7. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
    What did i do

8. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    You know :jk:

9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Away with you, wretched demon

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lmao wtf is happening

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I think they know something we don't..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
  13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
  14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Classic secret code right here. Rearrange the letters in "like what" and it will spell "Keith Law".

I'm assuming everyone here knows about the Cape Lookout Studies Program, their website is here: capelookoutstudies.org. Their website is dedicated to "conserving whales and dolphins" in association with the WDCC. Now click on that link and scroll down to the section underneath the "click here to learn..." part.

I will show you a snippet of what it says:

"The capelookoutstudies.org website is maintained by CLSP volunteers. Images and information is used with permission of Keith Rittmaster, Director of the Cape Lookout Studies program for the NC Maritime Museums."

Keith Rittmaster is the Law. He's signalling for him to hit the codes on his previous messages. He's a subtle beast Daniel Whelan, do not fall for his trickery.

Edit: As a Law student, got to say this; please don't sue me for slander Keith Rittmaster, I'm only joking.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2017
  15. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
  16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I have an important message, I have cracked Daniel Whelan's code.

This is the code as inputed by him in his responses so far: WhyareyoumakingfunofmecanyoustopthatcanyoupleasestopiwannahaveanormalconversatingconversationimalreadychattingwithyouhowcomehowruwhatsupeveryonewhatdoudoforfunwhatforumsokwhatsupcauseilikeitnowhywhathuhwhathowruwhatwhyyaitsnotnicenowhywhywhatsupjwmakingconvosuphowrugoodyouhowareyougoodyouidontknownowhywhywhyokwhatwhathiwhatwhatdididolikewhatwhyWhyareyoumakingfunofmecanyoustopthatcanyoupleasestopiwannahaveanormalconversatingconversationimalreadychattingwithyouhowcomehowruwhatsupeveryonewhatdoudoforfunwhatforumsokwhatsupcauseilikeitnowhywhathuhwhathowruwhatwhyyaitsnotnicenowhywhywhatsupjwmakingconvosuphowrugoodyouhowareyougoodyouidontknownowhywhywhyokwhatwhathiwhatwhatdididolikewhatwhy

Seems like gibberish, right? Far from it. All you have to do is count the individual quantity of letters from the above text as seen below:

A) 33
    B) 0
    C) 9
    D) 9
    E) 17
    F) 5
    G) 6
    H) 34
    I) 18
    J) 1
    K) 7
    L) 5
    M) 7
    N) 23
    O) 40
    P) 7
    Q) 0
    R) 12
    S) 12
    T) 26
    U) 20
    V) 5
    W) 31
    X) 0
    Y) 19
    Z) 0

Fascinating, Daniel Whelan did not include 1 B letter in his entire rambling, but I digress. As you can see, the most common letters used in the code and the only letters used more than 30 times are the letters O H A W. Now rearranged these letters combine to spell AHOW. AHOW is the name of season 3, episode 3 of The Big Lez Show. The Big Lez Show has the letters WHO but not A.

That's right, the World Health Organisation is in on the conspiracy. They've in the past advocated against the consumption of whale meat, a blatant coverup to make people believe in whales. Who knows how deep this goes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Daniel Whelan

Daniel Whelan Member

Blogs:
    What r u talking about

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm dying

• Like Like x 1