Fat Acceptance Movement

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by eleswhur, Aug 23, 2018.

1. MichaelScarn

MichaelScarn Member

Blogs:
    If you googled it you should understand how to tell the difference. Subcutaneous fat is under the skin, visceral fat is inside the body. If your skin is thin but your stomach is large, that’s visceral fat surrounding your organs.

2. MichaelScarn

MichaelScarn Member

Blogs:
    I wouldn’t argue that subcutaneous fat is healthier. It causes veins and arteries to elongate to reach larger areas, which then makes your heart work harder to pump blood around a larger body.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Subcutaneous fat is less unhealthy than visceral fat

4. Mantwon

Mantwon Regular

Blogs:
    im fat'n'healthy suk it

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    famous last words

• Like Like x 3
  6. WorkBoot

WorkBoot Member

Blogs:
    A few years ago I was walking past a Walmart entrance and heard a guy fat shame a woman who was easily 500 pounds. She screamed back at him that she had a thyroid problem, then, as she pushed her shopping cart off the curb, the front wheels collapsed under the weight of about 3 dozen cases of diet coke.

7. WorkBoot

WorkBoot Member

Blogs:
    3 years ago I stopped in a Timmies after a 5 mile run. When I stepped back outside I took my shirt off and was enjoying the morning rays. Two obese girls started shouting that I was anorexic.. I replied that most fat people say that.. guess who got the cops called on him.. when I explained to the cops, the lady cop had to walk away so no one could see her laughing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Do cops actually have time for that?
    “OMG he called me obese! Call the puh-lease!”

9. WorkBoot

WorkBoot Member

Blogs:
    It was about 8am, and i didn't actually hear what she said when she called. The cops weren't in any kind of a hurry, and I thought it was unusual for two of them to be in one car, they might have just been coming in to work.

10. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    In the UK

11. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    They do, lol. Those are called slow days, so the most trivial things will get their undivided attention, lol. They have a quota to meet on a daily, lol. I mean, one time, when I was looking through the trash and my pants fell down, they put me in their squad car and brought me to a psych ward, lol.

12. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    The cops are strange. You can't call them "pigs," even if they have donut crumbs all over their face and mustard stains on their uniform, lol.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. pretendman

pretendman Member

Blogs:
    are u idiots actuallyfuckin serious being obese is a drain on society it takes ur car more gas to drive ur fat gunt arpund and u take 2 seats on the bus and u cost the health system thousands when u spend every second week innthe jospital with fat poisoning and some poor nurse has to chisel the infected bleeding yellow bedsores off your thigh rolls only good fat people are linemen and pitchers rest are fuckin weighing us down man

14. pretendman

pretendman Member

Blogs:
    workboot ur full of shit u anorexic whore

• Dislike Dislike x 1