1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

First time ever talking about this..

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Teddy074, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Teddy074

Teddy074 Guest

Blogs:
    Hello there community,

because I don't have any friends around me to chat about things like that (I have some friends tho ^^) and therefore no one to talk about things like this, I would like to be open about that for the first time - here on this public site.

Let me just introduce myself: I'm male, 22 years old, I'm still a virgin and I didn't have a girlfriend yet.
    In the last few months there's one thing I'm often thinking about and that is my sexuality. I'm interested in girls of course and a female (looking) person is the only choice I would consider to have on my side, but recently I noticed that I wouldn't mind a girl with a lower male part if you know what I mean. At first I wasn't able to follow this thought for longer periods of time because I didn't want to, but I slowly realise that this is just how I am and I can't do much against it. So I would say "traps aren't gay (in my opinion)" and that I'm probably bi. The fact that I really like girls with short hair could be important too, maybe.

So I'm interested in the opinion that other people have about this situation (without know me personally) and if that's something you would consider "abnormal". This is the first time I'm open about this to anyone and therefore I would love to be able to talk about this in any way [​IMG]
    I have some pics here to better understand what I mean. The first person is Cadey (yes, I know what she does) and she hits the nail with this style she had a while back. The second person is Jane (yes, I know) and some pics of her really strike me and sometimes I would call myself attracted to her - or both to be exact.

So there you have it ^^ I'm looking forward to possible answers and wish you a nice day [​IMG]

Greetings from Germany,
    Teddy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Karlijn

Karlijn Addict Pic Mod

Blogs:
    First of all, hi fellow European!

Based on what I have read on other websites so far, it is not that uncommon for men to be attached to “shemales” (I don’t like that word). I have never steen one in real life, but of course I have seen pictures on the internet and I must admit, some of them are really attractive.
    I don’t quite understand why a transgender woman would choose to keep her penis, but apparently that doesn’t stop them from identifying as female.... with something extra.

If you find such a woman attractive, there is nothing wrong with in in my opinion. It also doesn’t mean you are gay. Gay men are attracted to other men and usually not to transgender women. And even if you were gay, so what? There’s nothing wrong with that.

I have no idea who those girls in your pictures are, but I agree they look cute, especially the first one.

And about the label “abnormal”... who decides what’s normal? There are people who enjoy being tied up, being naked in public, having sex with relatives, who feel attracted to morbidly obese women or being humiliated. And yes, there are people who find women with a penis attractive. So what? As long as all parties involved are consenting adults, it’s all fine with me,

3. Teddy074

Teddy074 Guest

Blogs:
    Hey there! (Had to reactivate my account, already gave up on this site ^^)

Yeah I don't like that word too. I've only met a girl who actually wanted to be a boy and I fell in love with her, but I ended up in the friendzone after all. She wanted to be a boy but didn't look like a boy if you know what I mean. For me if the girl (on my side) looks like a girl and sounds at least a little bit like it, then it doesn't matter if there is a vagina or a penis down there. I'm mainly interested in girls of course, but like I said I wouldn't mind a MFT after all. And to be honest I started having interest in the male part some months ago (maybe because I'm still a virgin, who knows..) and that's how it started. Even though I couldn't imagine a normal boy on my side, I have no problem with a penis down there - it turns me on just like the female counterpart.. Therefore it would be considered bi I guess. The only thing that I really don't like is when the face of a MFT still looks more like a male than a female. So probably I could say I'm not interested in normal boys, but in the male part and of course MFTs.

I don't know that too, but maybe it's just to risky at the moment to remove it.

The first girl is Cadey Mercury (and yes, she does) and a real female, but these pics are a little bit older when she still had her cute black pixie cut - which I love. I would consider her my ultimate dream girl, especially because of her smile (there are a few good pictures of this out there) c: It's weird that a little p*rn star reflects your taste so perfectly..

The second girl is Jane XOXO and a MFT. She didn't start too long ago as far as i know and therefore the hormones she takes (about the same time) haven't shown their full effect yet. I find her/both girls extremely cute especially in these pictures and would take them both as girlfriends right away if I could ^^ maybe it's my affection for cute girls with short hair.. but hey, to be realistic I'm absolutely no competition for the men they are interested in :D

To each their own I guess, but since I have no one to talk about that subject I'm really interested in the opinion others have about this. But you are right. I felt weird when I noticed I like girls with a penis too - especially when I saw Jane I was blown away (she is just too cute..) - but I'm slowly starting to live with that thought and accept it. Sadly there are not that many girls who look like Jane (I don't watch her videos tbh, because that's exactly what you do yourself when you're a boy and therefore it doesn't catch me, but I watched some short clips of her just laying on her bed and I noticed I enjoy it when the penis is just sleeping there.. and hers is much bigger than mine, which puts myself to shame.. yeah, I know ^^), especially here in Germany and the normal girls who look like Cadey are out of my reach, but that's just how it is..

• Like Like x 1
  4. izbestbro

izbestbro Veteran

Blogs:
    can someone tell me what the gist is here

5. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    Dude likes girls who have a penis, but not sure if it makes him gay.

Ya caught up now

• Like Like x 1
  6. MichaelScarn

MichaelScarn Newbie

Blogs:
    I have a lot of friends who are into women who have a penis. It’s actually not abnormal at all, just not spoken openly about.

7. izbestbro

izbestbro Veteran

Blogs:
    nah it makes him bi curious I think. Or possibly pansexual. I'm just going to stop talking lol

8. Karlijn

Karlijn Addict Pic Mod

Blogs: