First time

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Squire72, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    So I bought my first brand new mattress, and it sucked so I returned it and got a more expensive new mattress

It was a $385 mattress in a box and it was ridiculously soft, woke up with a sore back every day, so after 6 days I went to the store I’d bought it from, let them know. The sales guy asked me to try a few different mattresses, found one I really liked, the tag was like $1300, I joked that it was a little out of my price range, but he told me I could have it for $585 - so I paid the extra $200, and scheduled to have it delivered today.

So they came, took the exchange mattress, my old mattress, and I have a pretty new mattress now! So got it in my bed and immediately my dog decided she wanted it.

In fact, she thought maybe she needed to fight me for it.

58C0C4D6-480C-4785-BD0D-BC35453FC3F6.jpeg

I made it to 46 without ever buying a mattress, what’s something you use regularly that you’ve never purchased for yourself?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Cute puppy!!

But how did you make it so long without buying a mattress?!? Your apartments have come with a bed??

3. JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive Member

Blogs:
    I guess you'll have to share or sleep on the floor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    My boyfriend has slept on the floor before when me and our cats took up the whole bed :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  5. JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive Member

Blogs:
    I have slept on the floor many times, & so has my husband.

6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Nah, my mom gave me a bed when I was in high school and I kept it until I got married, when I got divorced, I moved in with friends and someone donated a mattress... my girlfriend after that had a bed we used, and when I moved back to calgary my mom gave me her spare bed. Pretty much always lived with hand me down beds until today lol... oh my god this mattress is comfy, I should have splurged on a good mattress so long ago