Funeral Attire?

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by mikeconley11, Jun 1, 2018.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm browsing my dead nan's sister's facebook page (she died recently and I planned on skipping her funeral) because I was curious what an old ass Turkish woman posts about. And like 2/3rds of the posts were predictably about dolma.

But anyway, I see this girl my age who says she's going to the funeral and she also lives in England but I've never seen her before. She was her husband's granddaughter that he had with a previous wife if I'm understanding that right. So there's only a slight slight family connection, I think that technically makes us 2nd cousins but there's no blood relation. Anyway, she's got some huuuuuge ass. I mean, god fucking damn you know we ain't related because I've got a little white ass as skrinkle can attest but her ass is amazing.

So right, I'm thinking of actually going to the funeral now to get her number. Guys, this is a big deal she plays chess. She legit has a pic of her playing chess on her fb. This is such a conversation starter, you know we're fucking.

The funeral is tomorrow and I don't have a suit though, it's okay to wear a smart white shirt with no tie right? I mean, it's pretty hot out. Judging from google, I think I might get away with it.

2. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Just dress sharp - white shirt with a collar should be good. Nobody expects someone in uni to have a suit budget, at least, nobody with half a brain

3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Lol my cousin is too hard to get so you're just going to f*ck your own :rofl: :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    You the best.

Do you think she's gonna be grossed out by that? It doesn't matter if it isn't blood imo but idk how normal people feel about it. And your cousin is not hard to get, that girl probably wanks to half the guys she sees since she's a virgin. She probably wanks to her dad and then repents while crying herself to sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  5. izbestbro

izbestbro Veteran

Blogs:
    I'm more interested about why skrinkle knows what your ass looks like :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    If you actually do end up dating Wrecky's cousin and you see her on her laptop on Nexopia, using my account, that would be okay, right? :)

7. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa Member

Blogs:
    Where did you go?