#girlboss

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by celesticaii, May 3, 2017.

1. celesticaii

celesticaii Regular

Blogs:
    I think it is trying too hard to be cool and capture the void that is missing for the HBO Girls audience.

2. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Guest

Blogs:
    I think prefixing anything with girl female or woman is trying too hard. I dont understand why thats a thing. "People hear xyz and think whats it like to be a female xyz" ive never thought that way. You say your a chef a graphic designer a beta tester whatever you want i never think, "Hmmmm whats it like being a female xyz." It doesnt change the job or the field its legitimately the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

3. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    Show is WACK. The writing is fucking terrible and the whole premise is lame, true story or not.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I finally got around to watching some of it. From a girls opinion, the first few episodes were funny when she was being total trash, after that I lost interest because the main character reminds me of a cute/successful version of a different online vintage selling trash queen that I know.
    Basically I'm saying it was a snore :yawn:

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
  6. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Guest

Blogs:
    The title alone coloured me uninterested.. just like Dear White People.. if we had a show called Dear Black People ...cue the fucking flamewar ..but to do it to us is totally acceptable.