Hello friends. :)

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by -ShiNoItazuragaki-, Jul 16, 2016.

1. -ShiNoItazuragaki-

-ShiNoItazuragaki- Newbie

Blogs:
    i`m new to this but same time i`m old, i`ve been on nexopia long ago. older usernames were x.Death-Note.x(?)
    and Sentimental Romance. as you could see i can`t remember how it was spelt but i knew my usernames well. which dosen`t matter to me as much anymore but i`m here and this is my new profile.
    anyone care to talk follow me or give me a msg and we could talk. i`m here and there on and off but dosen`t mean we could still talk. if interested then go head, lets talk.
    i might be a little weird sometimes but that me and i`m not scared. just shy sometimes.
    but this is me and i`m out of here feel free to chit chat,.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    Hello!

3. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Hey Shin! Cool name :D

4. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    Ahhh i was on this site like 10 years ago when i was traveling, many jet lagged hours shooting shit with fruitfly, meghan and *****villeusa. Cant remember too many other names but i am feeling nostalgic being back. Considering i was like 11, maybe ill actually meet some people this time around :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Hi Shi. :)
    How are you? :)
    I'm well. :)
    Today has been a good day.
    Salt and pepper is really awesome. Have you tried it. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. You've got to try salt and pepper. Sorry, I'm rambling. You are such a caring friend. You are so attentive and you are a great listener? Has anybody told you that before? You are an awesome listener and an awesome person in general. I can see why everybody just adores you. Shi, can I call Shi? I'm calling you Shi. If that is okay with you. You can tell me if you prefer for me to not call you that, though. Anyways, tell me about yourself. What is your favorite food? What are the type of clothing that you like to wear. You have beautiful hair. Can I touch it? You are just a lovely person in general. You are the most amazing person ever!!!! You are so cool and chill and chic. You are just so wonderful to be around. What's your Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? Or do you just want to private message?

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    So, Shi. What are you eating for breakfast? How about lunch? What do you usually eat? What is your schedule like? Are you free to talk on most days? Do you work. If so, when are you off? What do you do on your free time? Or do you go to school? Do you bring a sack lunch or a lunchbox? Shi, you are the coolest. I love you Platonically. :hearts:

7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Shi is so awesome.
    She's cooler than a possum.
    She is so cool.
    She absolutely rules. :D

What do you think, Shi?

8. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    Papaw would say yer a few bricks shy of a load. He's 83 and got more sense than everyone here combined, including me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Shi, is that you? :hearts::hearts:

• Funny Funny x 1