Help Alyona FOR LIVE

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by tomka42258, Oct 14, 2021 at 2:11 PM.

1. tomka42258

tomka42258 Newbie

Blogs:
    Hello, my name is Irina. I am 51 years old and I do not know how to write correctly. But I was able to register here to ask for help from kind people. I live in Russia in the village of Izvolye. My only daughter had an accident in June 2021 and is still in the hospital. She's all broken. I don’t know how to live. I have nothing left, I sold my washing machine yesterday. There is nothing else left. I give everything to her treatment. I am very tired, I used to work as a nurse and now I help people, but my income is 210 dollars. I don’t ask you for food, I don’t need anything, there is food in my garden. I ask you to help me get my daughter to her feet. My neighbor's niece helped me make my daughter's cards and some other system. I can send you pictures of sick leave if you help me and tell me how. I beg of you. Help me collect, This amount is huge for me. I’m even ready to sell my organs to help my girl. If someone from your family needs something to tell me, I will do anything to save my girl.
    we cannot post this letter to GoFundMe as our country is not supported. We beg people to help us, as there is no other way out.
    I am on my knees in front of you and ask for help. even 1 dollar will help my girl. I beg you

Paypal - toma@lead24.ru
    Card - 4028 1102 8558 9955 Elena Toma

Official fundraiser - fundrazr.com/61toh4?ref=ab_9AhzCf