How do you make your macaroni?

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Oblivion., Sep 9, 2017.

1. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Wtf why did I say I'm too old for KD???

I make it on the stovetop boil the water first do the macaroni strain the water out when it's done then put the macaroni + powder + milk into a mix boil some broccoli mix broccoli and Mrs. Dash spicy seasoning into the mix to make a spicy cheesy broccoli macaroni mix. Easy!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I have no idea :imslow:

• Like Like x 1
  3. butterlettuce

butterlettuce Guest

Blogs:
    KD using 3/4s of the noodles. Use a full cheese packet and a splash of milk large enough to disgust any witnesses. Maybe add in some extra cheese powder from another box of KD. The cheese soup at the bottom needs to be as cheesy as KD would normally be. None of this milky KD nonsense. :foie:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Eastcorner

Eastcorner Member

Blogs:
    I haven't been able to eat KD since I broke up with my last girlfriend. It's not that I don't like KD anymore, but it's just that I can't go back to my bachelor KD. :cry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. butterlettuce

butterlettuce Guest

Blogs:
    Alternative that takes the same amount of effort as KD - grab a can of campbell's cream of bacon soup, put a generous spoonful in the pot you just used to cook your noodles, while they are in the strainer. Add some milk, and a big handful of shredded cheddar. Stir until it becomes a smooth sauce, then throw in your noodles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1