How to delete an account you no longer have access to?

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by howtogetawaywithdeleting, Nov 29, 2021.

1. howtogetawaywithdeleting

howtogetawaywithdeleting Newbie

Blogs:
    I recently discovered an old account I made when I was younger that I would like to delete. I no longer have access to the account. I have been trying to reset the password but no email ever gets sent. As well as trying to get in contact but no replies. All the other forums with the same question are dated a couple years ago and the people who would help no longer seem to be around. Is there anyone still out there who can help? Or am I just out of luck?

2. Mak1442

Mak1442 Raven Plus Member

Blogs:
    I see the option to delete the account on the personal menu on the left. I doubt there is any Administrator anymore here that could give you access to your account.

3. howtogetawaywithdeleting

Blogs:
    It is an account I cannot log into, however, I am able to access the email address it is link to but no password reset email is being sent. It doesn’t seem like there is anyone running this website anymore!

4. Mak1442

Mak1442 Raven Plus Member

Blogs:
    This is it sorry.

Have you look in the spam folder. Also did you block nexopia in your mail client.

5. howtogetawaywithdeleting

Blogs:
    Have checked the spam folder and don't have anything block on my e-mail and I just double checked. I have used the contact form and password reset form everyday since and nothing. Not sure what else one can do.