I finally got a girlfriend!!

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by mcpon14, May 23, 2018.

1. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    We've been dating for around a month now but we haven't had sex, yet, lol. That is because I'll get a rock hard boner just from her being so close to me and having a conversation with me. On the first date, as I was talking, she subtly reached over and touched my crotch and my body seized up, so I threw her hand away. I apologized profusely and explained to her that I've never touched a girl before and one has never even showed interest in me before. She is so out-of-my-league that if, say, her knee incidentally bumps into me, I'll feel the need to jerk off. We are taking this one step at a time. So far, she is able to touch my thigh with her hand without my heart beating super-fast. The next step is kissing her on the lips. When she told me that the reason she put her hand on my crotch on that first date was because she wanted to take out my dick to suck it, I almost fainted, lol. Every day, since we've been dating, I've used her in all of my wank fantasies, lol. But I don't want to have sex with her even though she said that she wants to with me is because I don't want myself to have getting sex as one of my goals in the relationship.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Gus

Gus Veteran

Blogs:
    Neat.

• Like Like x 1