I got another dog...

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Wrecky, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Mr Wrecky's aunt is in the hospital so we ended up taking her dumb little Chihuahua Daisy. It's supposed to be temporary but she's in really poor health so idk what we're supposed to do if she dies??
    We already have our amazing dog, Mr Wrecky's parents dumb little dog that lives with us (I think they abandoned him to us permanently), his uncle's even dumber and yappier dog (also supposed to be temporary), this new dog, plus the noisy deaf cat.
    Holy f*ck this is a mad house :nutso::eyespin::spinning::tears:
    Anyone want to do trading houses with me?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive Member

Blogs:
    Aw c'mon....we had cats with kittens, dogs with pups, guinea pigs with kits, rabbits with bunnies, & budgies, & 3 kids.....we got ya beat.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I wouldn’t mind another dog, Kaia needs a playmate

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Yeah but I never actually wanted any of these little scrabbleweasels :no: I just said yes because they had no where else to go and now I'm stuck with them.
    I actually really don't like small dogs at all, if they were normal sized proper dogs I would be thrilled to have them.
    I also don't like that people dump their pets on me because they f*cking know I can't say no to an animal in need :devil:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Take mine!!! Haha jk, I'm not allowed to re-home them. Why don't you foster to adopt one? Let Kaia pick one out

6. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Is he close to his aunt?

Find some people online that would take your irrelevant dogs, sounds like your family is taking advantage of your "kindness".

• Like Like x 1
  7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I will when my financial situation improves, things are a little tight at the moment :(

8. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Yeah not that close, he has like 20 other aunts :confused:
    His parents, his uncle and the dying aunt have all said "just for a little while" or "just until *insert some random date or event*" but we've had the Crack Russel for like 2.5 years.... And the gangly alien since Christmas.. they all love showing up unannounced to invade my space visit their pets but they won't change their lives so that they can keep them, and I'm not allowed to re-home them.
    The cats not actually even ours, she's another ditched pet. And we take full responsibility for all of them, food, vet, exercise, happiness :hungover: I'm so done

9. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    Would you like my cat too? I will box him up and ship him to you.

Fucking thing pisses everywhere but his litter box... We've tried everything over the past few years and nothing. I'm finally done, he's an outside cat now.

He's real friendly and likes to cuddle tho.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’d tell them all you found an amazing deal on a wicked new place and it’s so nice and you love it and you’re moving in in 2 months, and it’s in Manitoba and doesn’t allow pets

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Why aren't you allowed to re-home them? They're not the owners anymore.

You should pretend you're dying and then give them all away to your cousin because she's too passive to say no.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    how is mad house? do they play heavy metal there? do they like metallica? who is kirk hammet? thank you for your reply. sincerely - another madhouse

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Ugh, yeah I would take your cat. I'm my own worst enemy :hungover:

14. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Technically they didn't give me the animals, they asked me to take care of them "for a while". Which is an undetermined amount of time, and probably really means forever. But they would have a shit fit if I found them nice forever homes because they want them to stay "in the family" so they can visit :no:
    Also, my cousin has never been allowed a pet. Even now at 27.. she gets companionship from her furbies :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    I would ask them to clarify what “a while” means to them. Put a clear deadline, and after that day, they have nothing to say anymore.

16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Your family is the definition of a dog is for life, not just for Christmas.

Hmm, plays with toys... dependent on mother... is a loser... where has she been my whole life? :hearts:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I've asked, they're all extremely vague about it :sour:
    Mr Wrecky's parents are retired and spend most of their time traveling so I know we're stuck with Jack until he dies. (He's an old dog, like 14 or something).
    The uncle is going to be moving to a place that allows dogs.. so whenever that happens he'll likely take Lucky back, but there's no way of knowing when..
    And the new one... I really don't know, it just happened. The aunt went into the hospital and a different aunt took her other dog, but she had no place for Daisy so we're pretty much waiting to see if she dies or gets better, and then we have to figure out what to do with the pup. The cat I've committed to keeping because she's sassy and hates everyone but me :love:

18. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    This isn't my family, this is Mr Wrecky's crazy brood :imslow: But this is the one thing I agree with them on, that if you make a commitment to an animal, it's forever. Except they didn't do that, unloading the pets on me isn't keeping them. :devil:

19. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    The dogs are called Jack, Lucky and Daisy? Jesus fucking Christ, those are the most basic dog names I've ever heard of in my life. Is the other one called Buster?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Lol ikr! No *my* dog is named Amber, which is the name she had at the shelter that Mr Wrecky's parents kept when they adopted her. (She used to be their dog too but I fully adopted her from them years before we moved here)
    ..Also the cat is named MaGee #2 :rofl: Also named by my batshit dum dum MIL