i had a dream about poissons and james and dishammer last night

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by WARNING-, Apr 28, 2019.

1. WARNING-

WARNING- Member

Blogs:
    basically james and poissons ran a super popular restaurant together and in the day i went there to eat and write stuff but they were so busy they didn't see me and dishammer was getting kicked out for some reason so then my dream camera followed her and she was walking around bored and found a giant rusty metal building full of little underground tunnels and she started crawling through them and then she got possesed by ghosts or something and she comes crawling out with this giant rusty barrel
    anyways its closing time and i slide through the doors as they close and the lights are off and its james and poissons cleaning in the dark and i come around the corner and i remember thinking omg poissons anxiety is gonna freak when she sees me in the dark so ill say something super gay first
    so im like helloOOOooooOOOO
    and shes like WHO IS THAT
    and james is like if thats kyler its ok ur here
    so then we hang a little and james locks up the restaurant with a massive padlock and then out of nowhere dishammer flies with her giant rusty barrel and starts screaming
    LET ME IN LET ME IN smashing it and were like omg STOP and she turns to us and she runs at us with the barrel and james jumps in front of me and poissons to protect us and right as shes about to smash his head in with the barrel 50 cops appear out of nowhere and they shoot her a billion times
    i remember thinking okay thats a little dramatic they could have helped her after like one shot
    and then i woke up

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lmao at say something super gay first

That’s a weird dream

I dreamed I was going to prom with this group of friends and then ozzy osbourne was there and he said I can’t go because I didn’t graduate

3. BalSlime

BalSlime Addict

Blogs:
  4. WARNING-

WARNING- Member

Blogs:
    get a grip girl hahaha

5. BalSlime

BalSlime Addict

Blogs:
    The fact I'm still on your mind is weird. plz dream about someone else

6. WARNING-