i just had to snooze somebody on Facebook

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Mithras, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    cuz I'm tired of his retarded ass inciteful posts. i hate people that do that. like i dont understand why people have to project their lame ass hatred on the world why cant they just project good feelings people are seriously fucked up

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Slimeball

Slimeball Addict

Blogs:
    Shut up, Richard.

3. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    Coco LoCo

4. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    I just smoke meats on facebook like zuckerfuck wants me to long live zuckerfucker

5. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Someone hacked my Facebook, last week, so I had to go and delete all of their posts, lol. They were talking about wanting to murder somebody that they didn't like, lol. I proved to my friends that it wasn't me because they know that that person that those posts were talking about was not someone that I even know, lol. But the scary thing is what if they posted a post saying that you wanted to kill a top political figure? I'm just glad that it didn't do that, lol.

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Facebook sucks

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Life’s feels lighter since I abandoned Facebook

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    nah i like my feed and all my friends cuz we all grew up together. people i haven't met irl i just ignore. that one dude is just dumb as a brick

9. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    kinda like how u hacked that girls pictures and used em all on here? not so good of a feeling is it?

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    I didn't do that, ya dildo. I just don't want to prove to you that I'm really her, ya tampon street, because I don't owe you guys anything. You guys have entitlement issues, lol.

11. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Who are you to talk? You are using some retarded-looking, caked in dirt, trashy-looking wino as the person you claim you are, lol.

12. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    lol all u mcpons are the same to me ur like weeds pull one out and 5 grow back. i like how everyone has ur dumbass on ignore why do u even post around people that ignore you. probably the best thing i ever did for this site was put u on ignore and seems like everybody else picked up on the idea

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You quoting me is you ignoring me, lol? Do you even know what ignore means, ya dildo? But yeah, I don't owe your ass any of the proof that you feel entitled to. Nice try ignoring that fact. You put that fact on ignore, ya loser, lol. That fact is what you put on ignore, ya jackass. Get it right.

14. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’m not sure anyone feels entitled to anything, nobody believes you are who you say you are, and if that’s okay with you, so be it.

People find it easier to be open and honest with people when they have and idea of who they are :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Please find it easier to accept the fact that I don't owe you guys anything, even though you guys feel entitled to them, kay. :)

16. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You don’t owe anyone anything - not here anyways. I personally don’t have an issue with you, I just assume you’re a 60 year old man with deformities who uses a pretty girl’s pictures without her permission. If she finds out and complains, that would be a different story, but you still wouldn’t owe us little folk anything, you’d just have to prove who you are to stay.

17. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Thanks for admitting what I have been saying all along which is that I don't owe you guys anything, yet you guys feel entitled to it.

First you say that I "don't owe anyone anything." Then you say that I'd "have to prove who I am to stay." Caught you in a lie, squire, which makes you a liar.

And oh, you seem like a pedophile that rapes then murders infants, so I assume that you are.

18. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Never said you’d have to prove it to me, or any other poster. You’d have to prove it to the admins - I’m not an admin.

You don’t owe me anything, but the least you could do is stop making up shit, just post on. You may not owe any of us anything, but putting words and ideas in our mouths when what we actually said is publicly available just makes you look like a deluded jerk

19. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    **** you, man. Why did you have a go at me in the first place? I caught you in a lie and it is publicly available for everybody to see, including in my above post. You keep proving yourself to be a liar. You say that you have no personal issues with me, yet you started talking trash to me, out of the blue, which makes you a piece of shit human being, you jerk.

20. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    See, this is what I’m talking about. I defended your right to stay anonymous, agreed you don’t owe anyone shit, and you go off like a nitroglycerin milkshake on an unbalanced dryer.

Pick your battles big guy

• Funny Funny x 1