i just had to snooze somebody on Facebook

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Mithras, Aug 8, 2018.

1. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You're the one that had a go with me, first, ya know, which is what you seem to deny. You throw insults at people and call them names, then deny doing that. You, also, lie, a lot, and when called out on your lies, you deny making those lies. You like denying things that you clearly just did, like minutes ago. If you don't want anything coming back, then don't start shit, ya dig. It is the same every time. You have a go at me, I fire back, and ends with you questioning why I fired back. When will you learn, lol?

2. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’m reading up and all I see is you being mean to someone who had your back.

Sorry your issues make you turn on people being nice to you, I’ll just stop again. Drama ain’t my thing.

3. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Then quit starting drama, then, lol. You're always starting shit with me. Quit throwing insults, lying about me and making false accusations about me, basically quit being a jerk, then we're good. :gjob:

4. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Please find me an example of that, when you do, post a thread with a link to the original post. I was trying to be sympathetic, understanding and considerate, and you shit on it. Good move sir.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Insult -- calling me a 60 year old man and a delusional jerk. Lies -- saying that you had my back and was nice to me and that you were trying to be considerate, sympathetic and understanding. False accusation -- calling me a male. These were all in this thread. So, good move on your part, sir. If you weren't so high, you'd know what you posted, lol.

6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I said for all I know that’s what you are. For all anyone knows that’s what you are. It wasn’t an accusation, not was it insinuated as factual - just illustrating what the forum thinks.

Maybe you’re who you claim to be, maybe not. That’s your business

• Like Like x 1
  7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    It was a false accusation because it was an accusation with no basis in facts. It was insinuated as factual because you were saying it as if it was a fact, even though you don't know if it is or not. Quit your false accusations, dude. It's played-out.

8. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    What accusation, just illustrating that nobody knows who you are.

I think you’re Steve now. That seems like a better name for a strange little man who pretends to be women and cats.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Fine, fine. Keep going with your false accusations, Squire. I see that you won't stop, lol.

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Squire's response to being accused of making false accusations against me by me is to make more false accusations, lol. Slick move, Squire, lol.

11. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Your delusional fantasies are amusing.

An allegorical comparison of what people might think you are is not an accusation Frank, simply not even close.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Lol, you're defense against being accused of making false accusations is now to make more false accusations and to hurl insults on top of that, lol. Cute.

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You keep proving my points, Squire. Have you hurled insults towards me? Many times. Have you falsely accused me of things? Many times. Have you lied about me? Many times. Have you instigated drama with me? Many times. So, when you deny those claims, you are living in a delusional fantasy, especially since you just need to scroll up to find the proof. You're denials are amusing, lol.

14. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You’re funny Frank. Nobody with a 3rd grade level understanding of English would see what you do, perhaps a therapist would help your mental stability a touch :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Atta, boy. You finally admitted that everything that I've said about you is true. You finally showed your true colors, lol. You ain't the nice guy that you try so hard to portray yourself to be, lol. You're a hateful piece of shit who is very ugly on the inside, lol. :rofl:

16. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I didn’t do any of those things, your interpretation had me concerned for your mental health, and I want you to be happy

Suggesting someone you’re worried about get help isn’t a bad thing, it’s kind

17. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    7BE042EE-C9D9-41BB-9973-B38E4D95863B.jpeg

a little Kaia to soothe your frayed nerves

• Like Like x 1
  18. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You just showed another one of your delusional fantasies, lol. You always accuse me of things that turn out to be true for you. You can still deny them but all anybody has to do is scroll through your posts, just in this thread, alone to see that my claims about you are clearly true, lol. You are flailing hard, lol, buried in the sea of evidence, lol. Drown, boy.

19. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    That's animal abuse, using your dog to talk shit. Fight your own battles, ya wuss.

20. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You’re so mean, Kaia’s just sleepy, and super sweet - hoped she would cheer you up, she just wants you to be happy too