I think I have a date with a 70 year old

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by mikeconley11, Dec 11, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    So I was at a bus stop and this old lady starts talking to me. I make conversation quickly realising she's batshit insane. She says how I remind her of her dead son and I'm praying for the bus to come but keep making conversation because I feel bad for her.

Anyway, the bus comes and we both get on and she sits next to me (it was an empty bus). Then she asks for my number and I stupidly give it because again I feel bad for her.

Then later she calls me and I don't know how but she somehow convinced me to have dinner with her at her house? I mean I couldn't say no after she compared me to her son and showed me pics of him while crying.

So Jesus, now I've got to go to her house tomorrow. Do I bring a condom? o_O

Nah but for real how do I get out of this without driving this old woman to suicide or something?

2. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Just go and make sweet love to her. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    Ghost her, change your number and your name to Daniel.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Just go. You might have a really great time. :)

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Go, she's probably an awesome cook :)

6. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    ^ Yep! She is luring you into her Texas Chainsaw Massacre-type family, lol. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Omg no dont do it if she gave you batshit insane vibes at any point its time to change your number and ghost-a-ho.

9. Eastcorner

Eastcorner Member

Blogs:
    I dunno about you guys, but if this woman is trying to seduce someone who reminds her of her dead son, she probably has unresolved issues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Or maybe she's just a nice old granny with a touch of dementia :(
    Be kind!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I love how every guy is saying not to go but every girl is saying to go. I'd feel too bad if I didn't go tbh, I should have gave her a fake number on the bus like girls always do to me

• Like Like x 1
  12. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    If she really gave you a bad vibe, then don't go, but if not, make her day and show up...if you do decide to go, I would call a few hours beforehand to confirm (and ask if you can bring anything), just in case she forgot all about it. :)

13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Forgot all about it? I wish. She probably has my picture up on a mantelpiece and masturbates over me while eating churros.

It's not a bad feeling, she's definitely schizophrenic. She started talking about how pirates are the problem with Scotland at one point. She behaves exactly like my schizophrenic aunt/uncle. I'm gonna go because she seems really lonely, you can tell she gets ignored all the time. I've got a plan for if she gets all clingy. I'll offer to do work around her house for free whenever she needs it done.

Plus, she mentioned a (alive) granddaughter. Maybe she's hot.

14. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    I hope the grand daughters hot and not schizophrenic bud

• Like Like x 2
  15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    If she gets grabby just tell her that this is a one time thing and make out with her. Give her the time of her recent life. :) That's what I would do. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    If she did sound mentally ill but you're still going to hang out with her, make sure to do it in public. Grannies can be murderers too! And if it's dementia, that can be dangerous.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    If she poisons the food, my sister knows I'm there so she'll be caught. It does make sense that she would kill me, I remind her of her dead son... she wants to murder suicide so we'll be together in death... I can definitely see that happening. That would make for an interesting Wednesday night

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    She has a mustache, at a certain point it just becomes gay

20. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    ^ What if she murdered her son, lol? :)

• Like Like x 1