I want the following cucks to come to Surrey BC and talk shit about brown people

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by The Punjabi Playboy, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    lol no it really isn't

2. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    If you talk about the meaning of a word then its meaning must be uniform across all contexts. (any time or place in history)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    Absolutely not. Me calling you a ****** and your best friend calling you a ****** have extremely different meanings because context is part of the meaning of the single word.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    This is very true. Calling you a name could be mistaken in context when it’s something I call a friend as a term of affection you might take as rude, hurtful or hateful. Choice of words is very important when dealing with people you aren’t on a familiar basis with.

Using words that carry implied connotations when speaking to people you don’t have a friendly relationship with is an at your own risk situation

5. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    So then this topic of racism against white people amongst North Americans isn’t any different. We are speaking in context of Canada, where there is no such thing as white racism.

6. Kustamogen

Kustamogen I fap twohanded

Blogs:
    I hate honkys

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Oversimplification though, racism is a ploy. Race is a recent human construct originally created by slave owners to pit non elites against one another, nothing more or less. Race isn’t a real thing, and was never seen as such until recently.

There are cultural differences, and beliefs that vary different places, but that’s upbringing and culture, not race

8. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    Race is a real thing because it was made into a real thing. You can’t say that something doesn’t exist just because someone made it up, it does exist now and it is a part of North American culture. To say that race doesn’t exist, and that racism can be directed towards white people, are both typical white man narratives. You’re trying to undo what your people have already done by saying it’s not real, but you made it real and now if you truly want to undo it you need to recognize what it means TODAY, not what it meant 100 years ago.

9. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’m not though, I understand it’s real, and I’m as affected by it as anyone, because people on the street treat me with suspicion because I’m white, people assume I think I’m superior or whatever. I’d like it to end, but it isn’t going to be easy and I doubt I’ll live to see it.

I also understand why they feel that way, oppressed minorities get shafted by this bullshit construct that elites have built to help keep us apart; and it’s sad, hurtful, and incredibly difficult to avoid. I’m Irish by heritage, my heritage is in the same low caste as other minority groups that have been abused, but eventually it just shifted to things like skin shade or faith.

The fact that it’s bullshit doesn’t make it less real, it just makes it more important to try and put aside - if all the lower and middle class people did put it aside and demanded the respect and decency they think they deserve in unison the so called upper echelon would be fucked. So they do everything they can to reduce education, understanding and worth in the less elite populations.

10. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    Honey boo boo you are assuming what people are thinking about you based on your own insecurities. Brown people are facing real verbal and physical assaults that affect their daily lives, their careers, their families, their educations, their bodies, and their minds. Comparing yourself to that level of injustice is insanity, and when you’re an old man looking back on the old days, you will have been on the wrong side of history.

11. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    How the bourgeoisie use 'color' to divide the purrletariat.
    A one act panto by the Karl Meowx Players

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’m not sure where I made any claim it was the same, I know it isn’t. It breaks my fucking heart when anyone is belittling towards people for stupid reasons

I know people get it worse than I do. I know brown kids get teased and picked on more than white kids.

I know if someone pulled any Nazi bullshit like that in front of me I’d straight up punch the dumb prick in the face, because Nazis and racists need to shut the **** up, because they’re ignorant as shit.

13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I don't think that happens all that often except with social justice warriors.

That said, I think racism towards white people is possible. Example, my grandparents didn't want my mum marrying my dad because he was English. I'd consider that racism.

• Like Like x 2
  14. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    By lumping white prejudice into real racism, you are classifying them as the same thing.

15. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    English isn’t a race. If they didn’t want your mom marrying him because he’s white, that’s white prejudice or bigotry based on whatever reason they didn’t want it to happen was. It’s not racism.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    I think that white people can experience “racism” but calling it that trivializes the real and serious systemic racism that other groups experience in their daily lives. Is it true that it’s easier to get certain jobs if you have a Western sounding name than an Asian or African one? Or even an African American name. I know someone who legally changed their last name so their police application wouldn’t get thrown out.
    What real consequences has being called a honkey had on your life.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You’re lumping, not I. I don’t recall claiming it was the same problem.

It’s a bigger problem other places, but that it exists at all is abhorrent. That some cracked out losers think they’re a “master race” would be comical if they didn’t have a history of lynching, abusing and enslaving people because of their skin colour or social status.

18. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Eh... all I know is if someone is prejudiced against someone's nationality or race, then it's racism in my eyes.

Irl if someone was being racist towards a white person, I wouldn't expressly call it racism for the reasons @SAKARINBO said but in my mind it would be.

• Like Like x 2
  19. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    No, I am not lumping. I am separating the meanings of the terms in current year and country so you can understand why you don’t experience racism. You experience maybe at most some prejudice, but most of it is constructed in your own head by your own admission while walking down the street and seeing people look at you.

Btw, I should ask, these people who you assume think you’re an arrogant white man, what do they look like?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Tori-Bori**

Tori-Bori** Arabella

Blogs:
    Pures profile pic still offends me

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1