I want the following cucks to come to Surrey BC and talk shit about brown people

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by The Punjabi Playboy, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Does it really matter? I have friends now who have told me they assumed I was a racist because of how I look, assumed I drive a gas guzzling truck because I look like a typical redneck, told me they thought less of me because of my appearance.

I never judge anyone on anything but actions, treat everyone with respect unless they give me reason not to - I don’t hold it against them that they assume things about me, and I don’t assume things about them because I know they get too much of that already.

Some people are assholes, nothing to do with their religion or skin tone, some people think they’re somehow superior, with no real justification for that.

But when you get down to it, a person is a person. Nobody is better unless they make an effort to be better to themselves and the people around them

• Like Like x 1
  2. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    It doesn't matter the degree to which something impacts you. A droplet of water is water and the ocean is water. They are both water even if one is bigger than the other.

Prejudice based on race is racism.
    Stop making up absurd definitions.
    If you mean one form of racism, white supremacy, then you must say white supremacy not "racism". It is a type of racism.

How is this different than anyone else? Everyone constructs how they feel about their reality in their head. You could literally say that about someone saying they feel people are looking at them and judging them for being any other race.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    if anyone has a problem i got this knife here that can show you we all bleed the same color

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. bluntarilla

bluntarilla baddie

Blogs:

• Like Like x 2
  5. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    You do realize that Adolph Hitler does not consider the term "White Trash" as racist.

6. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    This does not impact my beliefs or reality.

Why would it?

7. ThreadKiller

ThreadKiller Member

Blogs:
    Brown makes me think of farts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    I can't be racist

My Son is Brown

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    So you're saying you disagree with Adolph?

10. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy Guest

Blogs:
    White makes me think of bird shit

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    We aren’t comparing tangible things like water to social constructs though. Racism is an evolving issue in North America and you are basing your beliefs on old information about what racism is. There is no type of racism that involves being racist towards white people in present day North America, and to say that there is is in itself racist. And no, you can’t pull the “everyone’s reality is ddifferen” card. We are a society, and we have a reality based on our collective history. As of this day, there is no sexism against men, no heterophobia, no cisphobia and there is no racism against white people. That is how our society has constructed our world as of right now.

12. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    You are talking about prejudice now based on looking like a redneck, not looking white.

13. ThreadKiller

ThreadKiller Member

Blogs:
    I knew you were fucking racist.

• Like Like x 2
  14. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Wait, is Adolph white?
    Why is she using the word "Amma"?

15. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    The notion of any of these terms relating only to systems of power is new and I do not accept that as the meaning of the word(s). I think our definitions are mutually exclusive and incompatible. So long as we are using these words differently we can't agree

I am not minimising the negative impact of racism, homophobia (I have been bullied and mistreated for this reason), sexism, transphobia, etc. I agree all these things are bad and problems in our society that can be improved. That they impact disadvantaged groups more and have minimal effect on members of dominant groups. (Although I think right now in Canada is the perfect time to be alive in all of history...) I think we agree about that. I think we only disagree about the meaning of these words, which isn't the point.

But on a microlevel I think there is sexism to men, heterophobia, etc.

I have met many people who say pretty anti-straight things away from straight ears.

Whether we queer people have power, or not, is irrelevant. If we are prejudiced towards someone, or think we are superior, that is an individual case of heterophobia. The system of society as a whole being heteronormative does not impact that one individual case. Being heterophobic to someone won't really harm them, but it is still an individual case of that. I also think a lot of these things are interconnected. Homophobia, towards a gay man, is to some degree connected to sexism ( e.g. Punjabi boy here telling me men should only sleep in bed with women, to me is sexist)

"**** breeders are stupid" = heterophobic

"I hate men" = sexist or "Boys don't cry" (Unless man on man is different)

"Die cis scum" = cissphobic

"All cis men are evil abusers and can't be trusted" - a real quote from someone I used to know who really believes this to be true.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    He also said white men are trash.

17. PurePanic

PurePanic Member

Blogs:
    The point is the words, and by refusing to recognize that the way you’re using language is outdated and harmful is just plain stupid and offensive. It’s like when your grandparents say racist shit that wasn’t considered racist in the 30s. If you don’t grow with society, you’ll end up being the old man that makes everyone uncomfortable.

18. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I have no clue about half of the terms you used.
    Seems more complicated than Quantum Mechanics.

19. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    I think I am on the right side of history on this one.

20. eleswhur

eleswhur Succubus Whore

Blogs:
    I wasn't trying to be confusing. Sorry if what I said wasn't clear.