im moving to cali for work

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by JC.Martin, Aug 11, 2018.

1. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    peace out canada been a slice. sick of the bs leftist nonsense tho goodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye JT xoxo have fun with those NAFTA negotiations.

ps. Freeland looking stressed and under the weather! :iik::lonely:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Going to be a firefighter?

The right tends to have issues with facts, no matter how much proof or empirical evidence, which is funny, since evidence and proof is great for disproving all the right wing wing nut bullshit.

3. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    aw man this thread's making me miss cali hard

4. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    no planning work lol come on squire u know i could never work for the *gasp* public sector! :omg:

5. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Wait wait wait. I just had a revelation. If a sword fighter fights using a sword.....

upload_2018-8-19_8-18-35.gif

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Where in California are you headed?

7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    The state is burning down, that’s what they need - is there such a thing as public sector in the US? They’ve been privatized to the point it’s hard to tell

8. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    Long Beach.

Getting TN visa has been fkn NIGHTMARE! LONG STORY. Got turned around at Montana border crossing because I had scanned signatures on my border letter and classified as an Architect but my degree is in Management so they grill me on not being an engineer. Stayed at DIVE motel and Lethbridge (methbridge) for like 3 days trying to appease the demigod US Customs power trippers. I am so pissed off..

Changed my classification to Management Consultant.. had paperwork FedEx'd here TWICE overnight from NY cause I need to have original signatures etc.. then they say omg your job title is Manager not Management Consultant .

Visa is through NAFTA so these I-Love-Trump-American-Eagle-Bicep-Tattoo type clowns trying to act like heroes to the supervisor. Guy is like " your taking job from Americans". shit like that

Hick ass US customs POWER TRIPPING. So I say aite Airport should be more professional and good to go. BUT NOPE!! Went to preclearance office day before my flight to make sure. guy glances at it quick says yup looks good but can't issue this until your date of travel and then SAME border guy ran out of TIME to process it before my flight because of previous notes and NONSENSE ego-stroking. he's like u better meet with HR and go through this letter with a fine-tooth comb.

Company reimbursing me $5k for relocation but they can't even PAY me until i get TN visa so I can get Social Security # etc. I am out of pocket like $1500 on BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTT.

#rant :steaming::steaming:

9. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah I dunno why anyone would choose to live in the usa

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Why complain? What you’re dealing with is what happens when faux conservative fascism runs the show. I thought you were happy with that type of regime

• Like Like x 1
  11. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    When they let me in and give me a pay cheque ya