I'm retarded

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by CrickCrock, Sep 20, 2019.

1. CrickCrock

CrickCrock Veteran

Blogs:
    hit my head duplicate times and now my thought process is idle. I can't even remember shit from 3 minutes ago. Sometime I look at my dog in awe of how smart his ass actually iz. It's very stressfully when u are thrust apon a tough situation and u can't even react cuz you're 2 fuckin stupid to adapt to it. At least parts of my brain dat are still responsive will grow and flower like a bird.

I'm glad that I can at least hAve a long term memory that is better than quality. I remember shit when I wuz less than a yeer old. For instance I was in the stroller peeping this girl in daisy dukes back in 83

People use less than 10% of thay brain so I can train it to git back to neutral so don't count me out yet I got a lot of weighT on my mind and shit brah. And I don't make fun of anybody

I wish I was totallie retarded so dit I could learn how to adapt in a differenT sense like aria from game of thrones adapting to training ninja shit in the dark. That way I could be re-incarneded skillder den a mfukka, you know what I'm sayin? Like seriously brah

2. SalemTheCat

SalemTheCat Newbie

Blogs:
  3. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    How come there's 100 users online, right now? 1 member, 67 guests and 32 bots, lol. Listing these stats at any time are always hilarious, lol.

4. AngryMallSanta

AngryMallSanta Member

Blogs: