Interesting concert experiences?

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Squire72, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    That was the original lineup? I wanted to see that show since I pretty much missed the last one lol

2. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    I've always wanted to go see GnR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. youdumbshit.

youdumbshit. Member

Blogs:
    I got so drunk at the one direction concert in Winnipeg that I was hitting on the young security guard. He was so cute ugh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    Sounds like Winnipeg just discovered lower middle class.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. youdumbshit.

youdumbshit. Member

Blogs:
    Hey now. My cool aunt had an extra ticket and I wanted to get drunk. She also paid for my plane ticket so **** yeah

• Love Love x 1
  6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Sounds like a fun experience!

7. Nate Philips

Nate Philips Guest

Blogs:
    Can't recall them all (80+ now), and definitely can't recall all the bands (over 200, I'm sure), because your 30s is a great time for yesterday to start feeling like it happened in the 90s lol
    BUT I do remember going to the Unseen and Tiger Army and my roomie getting coz with the Unseen's singer.
    3 of us ended up at Tiger Army's hotel room and, while those guys looked tired and cranky, we drank until I had to half drag, half carry her home.
    The guys said she could crash there, but she made up this ridiculous story about our cat needing butt massages to fall asleep..
    Oh, and Comeback Kid's tour manager got us high while random homeless guy #1491 tried to give us condoms from a trenchcoat, NY watch peddler style lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Nate Philips

Nate Philips Guest

Blogs:
    Homeless trench coat guy was wearing bottoms, no 'flash' mob going on there lol
    But the shorts he was wearing were so small, he might have had a vagina :puke: