just banned a guy from my fb group

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Mithras, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    actually I've known him since high school :( so now i feel like shit. we generally just post music in there and for the past like 3 days he's been posting almost non - stop and super heavily between the hours of 1 and 7 am. so today around 5 am he posted yet another crap song with the caption (wake the **** up fuckers) which immediately just pissed me off because i mean its during the week, people gotta work, etc. etc. etc. i mean there's no rule that says u cant post during the graveyard shift but i at least woulda thought people would respect the fact that maybe others are sleeping right? so... earlier on today my ex calls and she's like ur buddy larry just messaged me and he said he's a millionaire (he's not) and he'd like to hire me as a personal assistant to assist in his mansion (larry doesnt have a mansion) so i was like..... wtf
    then 3 other girls messaged me saying that he told them the same exact story and it was creeping em the **** out because its not like he's sending one message he's sending several. so then of course i started getting really pissed. so then i had to call another buddy of mine who lives close to him and asked him what the **** was going on and he goes he went by larry's place and knocked on the door but he wont open the door. so he peeked in the window and he's sold all of his belongings and the place is a shambles and we concluded that he's on meth or some other type drug. then later on we noticed he posted some super weird shit on his own page saying his mom is missing (she's not) so now we're all worried he's gonna do something stupid and we're all trying to figure out exactly how to handle it. nobody wants to call the real cops but we gotta get him some help. my friend kristy suggested calling the mental police but man.. i dunno thats probably what we're gonna do but i just wanna call up our old football coach and have him go over there

2. ElderCouncil

ElderCouncil Newbie

Blogs:
    Fuckin savage. well, i was going to dislike.... but their needs to be a fucked up rating

• Like Like x 1
  3. ElderCouncil

ElderCouncil Newbie

Blogs:
    or like a jesus christ

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    An intervention might work but if you're seriously worried he might hurt himself or someone else......... yeah he needs the 24 hour lock down psych eval

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    :( i think we're all leaning towards just calling the mental police cuz he wont even let anybody in his house to do an intervention and the way he was posting i mean.. he might be past intervention stage u know?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    It’s really only past intervention stage when someone dies - no coming back from that :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Better safe than sorry. You can always have an intervention after the psych eval

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    oh yeah thats right lol i didnt even think of that

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    update - kristy just group texted 3 of us with

'hey PUSSYBOIZ (jk i love y'all) but yeah hey u guys were taking too long to decide what to do and i started freaking out cuz its friday night and we cant let this go past tonight so i called the mental police and they got him already."

so i guess thats that for now

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Awesome girl lol I love people that can get shit done :bow:
    Hopefully he gets help while he's there

• Love Love x 1
  11. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    yeah she's really awesome and very pro-active. actually she was always like that even back then so I'm super happy she made the decision and yeah I'm hoping this whole thing works out cuz ill be dammed if i lose another friend especially to something like this

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    @Mithras your next post is your 700th, do a dedi :)

• Like Like x 1