Just finished Shameless

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by fantasia, Sep 7, 2017.

1. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    10/10 can't wait to watch the new season. Why did I never watch it before?! It's been on for ages.

2. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    UK or US?

3. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    US because it's on Netflix. Have you seen both? Which is better?

4. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    In my personal opinion the original is always so much better. Shows from the UK that get adapted are often a let down. Skins for example. The Office. A lot of people loved The Office but I never saw it as nearly as good as the original UK run especially when they made the show drag on for more seasons than was necessary. To the point where they had to bring in Will Ferrell to help Steve Carrell keep the show going/get viewers back.

5. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    Yeah, I love the office for the first few seasons but then it got weird. I HATED the American skins tho. What trash

6. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    I'm so glad IT Crowd failed to launch. I saw the pilot with Joel McHale.... and while I liked him on The Soup and in Community just.. **** to the no. He is nowhere near as good a Roy as Chris O'Dowd

7. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    Haha I liked him in community, never saw soup. But every time I see him in a movie he just annoys me idk

8. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah I dunno. I haven't seen him in too much other than those 2 things and the leaked pilot footage of IT Crowd. As an actor he feels pretty mediocre, but I do like his sense of humour/playfulness with characters.

9. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    Do you have any more tv suggestions? Something on Netflix?

10. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    I don't know if Black Mirror has made its way from UK exclusive Netflix to NA Netflix but I thoroughly enjoyed Series 1 and 2 when it was on Channel 4 I think.. I torrented that shit. Not sure if somebody has leaked Netflix files for Series 3 or not haven't bothered hunting. Although the Series 3 teaser episode with Jon Hamm was fucking ..just.. UUUGGHH SOOO GUUUUUUUDDDD

11. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    I already watched all of the episodes available here. Super good. Style reminded me of the outer limits and twighlight zone which I LOVED as a kid

12. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Hmm I don't surf the Netflix a whole lot. Mostly because I feel its a dying streaming service. Every month it feels like a different company pulls out of their contract, or stops giving Netflix license to stream whatever movies they have. I mostly just torrent stuff, or find streams from the interwebs.

13. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    True. It sucks a lot lately. I torrented a crap load of stuff before, but now I live in some guys basement and don't want to torrent stuff on his internet.

14. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    ah.. rip.
    I'd suggest Snuff Box or Mighty Boosh. Misfits is on Netflix I think. I fucking loooove that show

15. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    Omg I had a huge crush on Robert Sheehan in misfits fuuuuu I totally forgot about him

• Love Love x 1
  16. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    I'm sad he left to do that Immortal Instruments movie and the series didn't take off T-T

17. fantasia

fantasia Member

Blogs:
    I still need to see cherry bomb. Heard it was good

18. JJ Larweck

JJ Larweck Guest

Blogs:
    One of the best both versions