Laundry services

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by TomDelStrey, Dec 21, 2021.

1. TomDelStrey

TomDelStrey Newbie

Blogs:
    How many of you still use laundry services regularly? What is your motivation?

2. Mia Fricker

Mia Fricker Newbie

Blogs:
    I don't use it at all, except those rare cases when i have my favorite dress badly stained and i can't do anything with that. Twice a year i can also bring my jackets to the dry cleaning.

3. Grapevine

Grapevine Newbie

Blogs:
    Me, me and one more time me. I live in a rented apartment for 4 months now and didn't buy my own washing machine so far. The flat is tiny and honestly i don't know where is the right place for this thing. On the bright side - we have csc serviceworks inside our building so it is very convenient for me to use those paid services. On this website i can contact csc serviceworks customer service if something doesn't work well or the washing machines are not in a proper conditions.

4. Mak1442

Mak1442 Raven Plus Member

Blogs:
    I could go there sometimes. With the car. I want to try these machines and see if it's better.

5. Myrick

Myrick Newbie

Blogs:
    I almost never use laundry services. How hard is it to put clothes in the washing machine, hang them out to dry, and fold them yourself? And it's free.