Liberals

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by JC.Martin, Jul 5, 2018.

1. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
  2. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    While I’m not overly partial to the liberals, the NDP doesn’t offer viable leadership nationally, and the CPC are an abject failure. Giving them power would be akin to admitting Canada is over. We need more legitimate political options, currently the only party that won’t destroy our economy and damage our rights and bank accounts is the Liberals.

3. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    Pick a poision - minimal government and lower taxes are what I stand for so CPC

4. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    CPC stands for increasing the federal debt substantially - because they cut taxes and spend like they raised them.

250 billion over 10 years was the last shot they had

5. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    ^ i was working on cool projects and taxes were down. CPC stands for the free market as per me being a CPC party memeber. check out our website

6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    CPC spent 300 million fighting to pass illegal legislation, and destroyed 50+ years of scientific research, refused to allow scientists to share their findings unless the findings supported their positions.

They inherited a surplus, and proceeded to run up 250 billion in debt, and their plans all hinged on $100+ oil

7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    CPC is a Reform party, not a Conservative party.

They cut funding to veterans, shut down veterans service offices, and generally fucked everyone in a lot of ways - big part of that was Harper being a complete control freak and egomaniacal asshat. Scheer is far worse, but they’re both hard right evangelical morons who think trickle down economics work, women should be barefoot and pregnant, and Canada should adopt the American solution of pay as you go medical care.

If they died in a fire it wouldn’t make me sad

8. JC.Martin

JC.Martin Member

Blogs:
    lighting trud's hair on fire wouldn't make me sad sooo... politics! lol