Long distance relationships

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by skrinkle, Dec 10, 2017.

1. izbestbro

izbestbro Veteran

Blogs:
    I think it's best for everyone if you give up on wrecky

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. DateRape

DateRape Regular

Blogs:
    Well most people don't **** their dog or cat so there's that, also they are living creatures so both owner and pet can make a bond/friendship. Considering an inanimate object as a friend sounds like there is something else going on, children do that to their stuffed toys. I'm assuming you talk and groom this doll, give her a bath from time to time. Must be nice to have a pretend person that never needs anything or talks back. Plus she doesn't bruise.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jeremiah Harder

Jeremiah Harder I Need A Beer

Blogs:
    From my experience, long distance only works if both people put in equal effort to make it work. I've been in many long distance relationships and its gone both way. One girl I was dated would never come visit me, instead I had to drive 600km every few weeks to see her. But she would never make and effort to drive up and see me. Other times I have been the one that hasn't put in the effort. I've never had a good
    I've never had a good experience with long distance. I'm sure they can work. But other people in the relationship need to put in effort to make it last. It can't be a one sided relationship.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DateRape

DateRape Regular

Blogs:
    Oh, brutal. Did the two of you ever talk about why the traveling was so one sided ?

5. Jeremiah Harder

Jeremiah Harder I Need A Beer

Blogs:
    We did talk about it. Turns out she wasn't into the relationship the way that I was. There was another guy she was interested in as well. So she dumped me for this guy who was "just a friend" when we were dating. Eight months later she came crawling back asking me to give her another shot. Which I did. Stupid, I know. It lasted a month. Once again ended because she wouldn't put effort in to come and see me.

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    I'll give up on wrecky, but not Wrecky. She flipped me off the other day. I live for those days. :hearts::hearts::hearts:
    :nuts:

7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Did you guys come back? Because, um, Seychelles don't extradite to any other countries, so maybe that was why, lol.

8. Chivalry

Chivalry Member

Blogs:
    Long distance can work, but it takes effort

• Like Like x 1