Mad Libs

Discussion in 'Would You "" the person above?' started by astrokrank, Sep 30, 2017.

1. astrokrank

astrokrank Guest

Blogs:
    Mad Libs!
    Copy. Paste. Replace [this stuff].

Go!

You've arrived at the first [outdoor event] of the season. As expected, [guest's name] was not invited – but showed up in his/her [adjective] sedan with [adjective] cheese and [meat product] dip. The Houlihan's [Houlihan's item] you picked up pre-party is scoring major points with everyone (even with your [adjective] [family member]). You did good, kid.

Don't forget to post your own afterwards for someone to fill out!
    This is a slow but fun one, if you want you can get us going? @Wrecky or @skrinkle

• Like Like x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    You've arrived at the first [football game] of the season. As expected, [wrecky] was not invited – but showed up in his/her [slimy] sedan with [spicy] cheese and [hotdogs] dip. The Houlihan's [Frech fries] you picked up pre-party is scoring major points with everyone (even with your [freezing] [sister]). You did good, kid.

I had to google what an adjective was :D also what houlihans is lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. astrokrank

astrokrank Guest

Blogs:
    Dreaming Up The Perfect Date

If I were to go on a perfect date, I’d love to take (date's name) to (name of city). We would begin our evening by going to a (adjective) restaurant, where we’d eat lots of (food) and (food). Spending the evening (“ing” verb) at (date's name) (body part, something similar) would definitely top off the best time together. For dessert, I want to take (date’s name) to the fun (place). There, we’ll jump on the large red (noun) and I’ll buy him/her the (adjective) present, such as some (adjective) (noun).
    You know, it’s amazing how dating someone so (adjective) and (adjective) can complete me. I’ve always wanted a man/woman who had a large (noun) and who wants to (verb) with me. Our night would end (adverb) with his/her (body part) on my (noun).

If I were to go on a perfect date, I’d love to take Jamal to Calgary. We would begin our evening by going to a Spicy restaurant, where we’d eat lots of Curry and Rice. Spending the evening relaxing at Jamal's, Dick would definitely top off the best time together. For dessert, I want to take Jamal to the fun Factory. There, we’ll jump on the large red Slime and I’ll buy him/her the Wild present, such as some Shiny Underwear.
    You know, it’s amazing how dating someone so Fierce and Proud can complete me. I’ve always wanted a man/woman who had a large Bottom and who wants to Play with me. Our night would end Slowly with his/her Hands on my Rump.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2017
  4. JJ Larweck

JJ Larweck Guest

Blogs:

If I were to go on a perfect date, I’d love to take (lady gaga) to (Washington DC)We would begin our evening by going to a (smokey) restaurant, where we’d eat lots of (tacos) and (sushi). Spending the evening (clapping) at (Gagas) (feet) would definitely top off the best time together. For dessert, I want to take (Gaga) to the fun (train station). There, we’ll jump on the large red (caboose ) and I’ll buy him/her the (simplest) present, such as some (tiny shoes).
    You know, it’s amazing how dating someone so (dangerous) and (perfect) can complete me. I’ve always wanted a man/woman who had a large (smile) and who wants to (mosh) with me. Our night would end (abrupt ) with his/her (lips) on my (hip).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Fire_Charged

Fire_Charged Regular

Blogs:
    If I were to go on a perfect date, I’d love to take (Bruce Willis!) to (Mars)We would begin our evening by going to a (Martian) restaurant, where we’d eat lots of (chocolate) and (chips). Spending the evening (laughing) at (my dads) (moustache) would definitely top off the best time together. For dessert, I want to take (Bruce Willis) to the fun (roller coster). There, we’ll jump on the large red (trampoline) and I’ll buy him/her the (coolest) present, such as some (Mickey mouse ears).
    You know, it’s amazing how dating someone so (famous) and (bald) can complete me. I’ve always wanted a man/woman who had a large (head) and who wants to (go camping) with me. Our night would end ( beautifully) with his/her (hands) on my (tits). Lol did I do it right?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. astrokrank

astrokrank Guest

Blogs:

LOL fantastic, and yes you did, if you'd like to copy, paste, and do one you find yourself, you can also do that, just post a blank version for others to fill in as well! :)