Me, Skrinkle and Karlijn have something very important to tell you all

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by mikeconley11, Nov 1, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    This is quite a story, I'm sorry it's going to be long. I guess I'll just start at the beginning and try to get through it all, it's been a rough couple of weeks.

Okay, so @Karlijn had confided to @skrinkle that she had no birth certificate and that her parents when asked about it were acting highly suspicious. Skrinkle had offered to come to the Netherlands to help Karlijn get to the bottom of the matter. However, she needed a strong male figure to come with and lead this exploration so she asked me.

We all met up in secret. Karlijn had no memory of her childhood, the only memorabilia she had was a baby picture given to her by her parents. We looked through public records of Karlijn and started noticing flaws in her documents. Factual inaccuracies such as her place of birth was found in documents, contradicting what her parents had told her. It was at this point we hit a lead in the case, for we had found in a newspaper article of a child born in the UK who had gone missing. The picture had matched her own baby memorabilia photo.

We started investigating further and we have strong evidence suggesting that her name is not Karlijn at all. Her name is Madeleine McCann.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Yes, I am actually 14 years old

3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah, this was one of the most shocking things that us 3 discovered. She's 14 years old, I guess she aged from all the hardship she's had to endure from the kidnapping and all.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Wtf did I miss last night :rofl:

5. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    HOLY SHIT :jawdrop::eyepop:

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lmao the Madeleine McCann thing actually fucks me up. I’ve seen every YouTube video on it and I’m convinced the dad did it (possibly by accident) and then drove the body to a dumping spot

7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I used to think this, but why would he make a massive advertisement about it?

8. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Maybe the mom doesn’t know. Maybe they thought it would make them look innocent. Maybe he gets off on seeing how far he can go and get away with it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Could be the mother doesn't know about it, it definitely doesn't make them look innocent though because people have made books on the McCanns being guilty. I just think it's more likely they're telling the truth.

10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    But what about the cadaver dogs!!

11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Huh, I just researched it some more. That's some pretty good evidence. I don't know now lol.

12. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Yeah, so the theory with the cadaver dogs is that she died behind the couch, was hidden in the closet, and then transported in the trunk. Did I remember that right? Idk how a dog could make 3 mistakes

13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    The thing I read said she fell down some stairs and died, the parents panicked and hid the body then was transported in the trunk. It also said the cadaver dogs had a 100% success rate prior to this case. I feel like I'd need to research a lot more to form an opinion.

14. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    There’s a video on YouTube where someone clipped together all these weird things the dad has done in interviews and it was sooo creepy. I’ll try to find it

15. Gus

Gus Veteran

Blogs:
    The thread title was right, this story is very important. We should contact all the major news media outlets and let them know. They’ll surely take this story and run with it. Everyone in the world should know about these stunning revelations. :P

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    The duping delight is what really stuck out it me. Watching his interviews are sooo creepy now.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  17. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Alright, I think I'm leaning towards them having done it now. Could the duping delight just be them being nervous in front of the camera? When I get nervous, I smile.

18. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I smile when I’m nervous too but I think it looks different, you can usually see the nervousness in the eyes I think?

19. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah, his eyes suggest smugness in the interview. But I wouldn't say that's evidence, he could have dissociated and thought of a funny joke or he could think the interviewer looks funny or... yeah he's probably guilty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Too bad they’ll never find the body