Memories of what was

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Squire72, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moderator

Blogs:
    So many memories attached to this place, it was a staple for so many years

forums with thousands of active users, discussions on everything, people being jerks, people being sweet, large meetups in various cities.

I remember meeting a bunch of Edmonton posters in Vancouver - giant parties in Calgary

if you were here for the glory days, what are your favourite and worst memories of Nexopia?

what parts of Nex would you like to see come back, and what could you prefer stay dead and gone?

• Like Like x 1
  2. suburbanscum

suburbanscum Newbie

Blogs:
    I used to meet up with Nex friends in Winnipeg. We had a decent sized group! One of my first "serious boyfriends" (in teenage terms) I met from Nex :sex:

I also made a lot of friends via Nex, and a few of them I am still friends with today, 15 years later! We have essentially grown up together in a way. We started in 3 different provinces and now two of us live in the same city and the third is one province away (lived in YYC for a couple years and then moved back to YVR)

The worst memory I have is when my parents found my profile and made me delete it. Caused a lot of unnecessary drama on their part. But I just ended up making a new one :psycho:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Squire72

Squire72 Moderator

Blogs:
    Most of my friends on here in Calgary and some in Vancouver ended up being IRL pals, and I still keep in touch with most of them - they're not really forum folks anymore which kinda sucks

4. Mak1442

Mak1442 Raven

Blogs:
    I remember I was posting here a lot. Maybe it could restart.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Squire72

Squire72 Moderator

Blogs:
    I'd like to see more people posting - hopefully the hours I spent cleaning it up will encourage people to come post here too :D