Memphis Grizzlies top of the league for the first time since... ever!

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by mikeconley11, Oct 23, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    For the first time in franchise history, we're top of the standings. You may say "Oh buuut Miiiiike, there's 79 games of the season left", well watch us win ALL them games.

Remember when ESPN said we'd finish 12th in the Western conference? Everyone talking about how we should sell Conley and Gasol for draft picks and tank the season because they're "too old", well **** YOOOU. Why don't you suck on their old saggy balls?

I'm placing a £1000 bet right now, that's £1000 of my life savings that we win the championship. They say the odds are 250/1, so that's £250,000 I'm going to win baby. You know what else, huh? I'm going to get a tattoo saying "Memphis Grizzlies NBA champions 2017-2018" on my arm. **** that, I'm going to get a tattoo of Mike Conley's face placed just underneath my bellybutton so when I get a blowjob she'll be looking directly into Mike Conley's eyes.

During sex, she'll think of Conley and Conley only. I will dress like him, I will wear his aftershave, I will become Mike Conley. I will kill the real Conley and replace him. I am Mike Conley.

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Pics of tattoo when you get it pls​

3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I was going to post a picture of someone's tattoo of Conley off of Google but... it looks like no-one has a tattoo of him lol. Not even 1 crazy fan... smh.

4. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I never heard of him before tbh. He hot?

5. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Eh... probably average/slightly above average looking but the dude is like the nicest guy alive, please pity masturbate over him. No-one ever appreciates him :(

Tell me that he isn't the definition of nice:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    She cheated on him?!

7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Nah it's sort of a running joke, cause that baby looks nothing like him.

8. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    :shifty: is it his baby?

9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    His response to the Tweet was this so he seems to think so! If this was my baby I would get a dna test so fast.
    [​IMG]

10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Maybe they adopted?? Lmao

11. JJ Larweck

JJ Larweck Guest

Blogs:
    Is Mario chalmers a starter?

12. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Nope, probably our 7th man. We start Conley, Ennis, Gasol, Harrison and Martin. I wish we could drop Harrison and Martin though, Tyreke Evans and Mario are so much better.

Also, I placed a £50 bet on them winning the championship, with a payout of £10,000 if I win. Buuut, the pussies said they'd only let me place a £5 bet with a £1000 payout.

13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ugh, shut the **** up old version of me. I can't believe I ever complimented Mario Chalmers, fucking hell I was a loser. I actually tried to place that £50 bet you know.

[​IMG]