Notable Members

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Wrecky, Aug 25, 2016.

1. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Member

Blogs:
    I'm going to San Francisco, New Zealand, O'ahu and Los Angeles. I tend to just leave for many months at a time every year... I have a problem...

What are you going to be doing there? I have no idea where/what those places are! But when I briefly Google'd I saw Dinosaurs in Drumheller haha.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    We're gonna miss you while you're gone!
    Sounds like such a fun trip though :D

• Love Love x 1
  3. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Sounds awesome. Where you going?

4. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    In drumheller the Royal Tyrell Museum. And in Lacombe I'll be doing a corn maze with some friends. We're doing the maze Friday and museum Sunday

We're also debating whether we will go spend a day in Montana Monday for the hell of it

5. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Member

Blogs:
    @SirJordan I'm going to San Francisco, New Zealand, O'ahu and Los Angeles. :)

@FlamesFanatic That sounds awesome! Is that going to be a road trip?

6. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    Not really. Well be coming back after the maze Friday. Drumheller Is a separate trip. We're just deciding if we want a third thing or a rest day haha. We're leaning towards going to Montana though. Do some shopping

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    If I had the chance to relocate anywhere outside of Canada, it would be New Zealand. Sounds and looks way healthier and better quality of living despite being a smaller country in itself. The people living there look way more attractive than Canadians and everything is very similar in pricing. Also looked into permanent residence there and it was a normal sized stack of forms to fill out if you have solid work or financial outlooks.

8. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    I'd probably go to Germany if I could go anywhere

9. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    My second choice would be anywhere in the northern european countries, Sweden/Finland/Norway. That would take incredible amounts of financial savings though, and hastily learning how to speak conversational localities might be more time consuming than enjoyable.

10. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    @-Toxxic;;* im jealous. I really wanna go San Fransisco and New Zealand. I've been to LA which is awesome. You'll love it if you haven't been before.

11. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Member

Blogs:
    @FlamesFanatic Well still sounds very fun! Getting out is always refreshing.

@Cib3rNaut I was originally supposed to be moving there for a working holiday actually! But then decided I should visit first. So we'll see how it goes.

@SirJordan Well I was going to assume you were in Canada/US and say San Fran isn't so far! But your page says UK so you are pretty much in the middle of both of those locations... :sorry: BUT I will be in London in Jan or Feb most likely cause I have to see the new HP play. So I will wave at you from the plane when I go haha.
    What did you do when you were in LA? I don't really have any plans past going to the new HP attractions in Universal and going to Disneyland.

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I don't think I will ever be visiting the United States again, every time I've gotten a new phone number I receive so many fake phone calls and other nonsense messages. It's constant useless blatant misinformation between our countries and all the business that goes on is most likely highly illegal and fraudulent. The distance is the real criminal when no one is aware of the practices going on.

13. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    ARE YOU DOING THE WALK TO MORDOR?!?!?!?!?!?!

14. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Member

Blogs:
    @Mark CM OF COURSE!!! IT'S THE ONLY REASON TO GO!! I'm super stoked. And totally tossing a ring in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    I have a Fellowship Ring, bought it online it's beautiful with little Elven calligraphy on the outside and inside and it's gold and yessss my preciousss I loves my preciouss YOU CANT HAVE MY PRECIOUS FRIG OFF

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    I promised my girlfriend we'd do this if we ever get married and add on an Antarctic cruise. Joke is neither of us want to get married. But I'd still like to do this trip! Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Find Peter Jackson and request a private viewing of all extended versions of Lord Of The Rings and the Hobbit back to back and see if he agrees or not.

18. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Haha yes! I'll give you a wave back lol. We only stayed in LA for two days. On the first day we had a walk round Hollywood Boulevard, Rodeo Drive and Sunset Boulevard which was cool. We also had we on an open bus tour of the city and Beverly Hills. Got to see where some venerates lived. We stayed in a hotel behind the Kodak theatre over night and on the second day we went to Santa Monica pier and the beach. I loved it there and really want took back. I hope you enjoy it.

19. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    Well, the trip to Drumheller us off for me sadly. Still doing the corn maze though. So at least there's that.

20. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    Ah shitty! I've always wanted to go to Drumheller, but it's a bit far from Toronto. Hoping to someday do the drive across the West and come back through the US.

What happened?