Official Nexopia Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by skrinkle, Sep 11, 2017.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:

Free server so this will have to be updated daily

2. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    but does it have a working pixelmon mod that Nintendo didn't kick in the dick.. thats the real question

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Ugh I just googled that and I can't believe I never tried it

4. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Now you never can. I'm guessing the Pokemon Switch title is going to be in the same vein as Pixelmon/Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness which I'm super fucking hype for.. but also kind of mad because Pixelmon has been around for ages and it didn't affect the sales of B/W B2/W2 X/Y OR/AS or S/M ..so I don't see why they would notice it NOW and feel threatened NOW...

5. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Maybe a new game is gonna be similar gameplay as pixelmon? Maybe we will be running around and see the Pokémon before a cut screen?

6. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    That's why I think it's going to be similar to Colosseum or XD Gale of Darkness. Where it's 3D plus you get to walk around in the grass and stuff and SEE the pokemon instead of having a cut to black encounter. However that would take the RNG out of routes where some pokemon are only 10% encounter rate and the dice are rolled right as the screen turns black.

7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I'm pretty excited for a Pokemon like that tbh but I don't have money for a switch

8. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Or a switch as they're in super short supply. Nintendo makes a few here and there and ships them randomly so its max RNG to even FIND one..
    I only got mine 'cause I checked a Best Buy randomly on my way home from work and they were like YEAH! we got 2 they JUST came off the truck.. unfortunately they were both Peasant Grey. At least I got a Switch though

9. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    How long do you think before they're easy to find?

10. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Nintendo said recently they want to manufacture another 13000 or was it 1.3million? by the end of the year.
    So should be more reliable in a few months. For now just try your luck?
    Also if you want to play a 3D pokemon game with an overworld that's not X/Y OR/AS or S/M you can download Dolphin and play Colosseum or XD Gale of Darkness. I have both for my GC, but not everyone can be so lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Oh man, you're tempting me to come play Minecraft again but I must avoid it.
    I'm waiting for them until they finally have an update where they add more biomes and then I'm finally going to go back to the game, start a single-player world, and start building huge cities for Archer to eventually be able to explore and find all the hidden secrets.

12. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I didn't do this server myself so I have to log in and renew it every hour for it to be working ughhj but I think it's faster this way since my computer and Internet suck

13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Is anyone interested in playing yet? :shifty: