Ok but how hard did you have to try to hold back your tears on a scale of 1-10

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by skrinkle, Jan 8, 2018.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Saying Obama won because he’s black is hella racist. Saying some people voted for him because he’s black is not. Just like I’m sure some people voted for trump just because he’s a man, or because he’s rich, etc. That’s not why he won. To say that someone won something because of their gender is sexist.

2. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    I voted for Hilary because she was the most qualified having served the public for over twenty years the first five years going door to door trying to register people to vote. I voted for Obama because he was more qualified. I’d vote for Oprah over Kanye becasue she’s more qualified.

3. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    lol, i like you but you are beyond naive...

the colvin/parks scenario is not nearly close to the reality of why clinton was coronated as the dem nominee over bernie. This had NOTHING to do with their belief (or lack of) that clinton had a better chance against trump, if only because THEY (clinton and the dems) elevated trump as the pide piper nominee; they actively worked to ensure he would win the gop nomination because they were so arrogant that she would crush him.

There is a lot more to say about all THAT, but my opinion on the civil rights' movement to not use colvin and to wait for someone like parks, is more a criticism of the BLM movement and their use of michael brown.

4. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    she would have been worse in many ways... That is not an empty opinion, but one rooted in empirical data and precedent.

and we had other options, but the establishment would not give them a podium to present their ideas; jill stein and gary johnson.

5. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    it's sexist to view reality for what it is?

im not saying all people who voted for her did so because she's a woman, but i know some people who did exactly that.

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    I think that Trump won in part because he was seen as anti-establishment in comparison to Hilary, who was seen as the establishment. :)

7. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    How was obama more qualified than clinton..?

and ya, clinton/obama/etc were qualified to govern a system that is designed in a way that benefits the rich and enslaves the poor. Theyre both qualified to govern a system that relies on an imperialistic foreign policy, that engages in war for corporate profits. They were both qualified to maintain the status quo.... which is why they both were awful choices for a person like you, me, and 350 million americans.

trump is a result of their qualified governance for decades.

true story.

8. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Well, movements have to choose somebody that will better help them. What's wrong with choosing the better candidate that will better help them in their cause? :)

9. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    it's transparent and illustrates how they are just as manipulative as those 'oppressing' them? Im pretty sure claudette colvin felt pretty bad when they told her they wont fight for her rights because she was a 'whore' who got knocked up out of wedlock...

10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    No, it’s sexist to say that’s what the vast majority or all did. She didn’t beat Bernie because she’s a woman. And this is an excuse that has been used by sexists/racists forever. It sounds similar to those racists that think a minority took their job just because they’re a minority.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    The game of politics is the lesser of two evils obviously

12. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    simply put, ya.

he was the human molotov cocktail that the people were legally allowed to throw into the system that has fucked them over for so many years...

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Nah, it gets the job done. And how do you know they called her a whore?
    It gets the job done because they need someone that would appeal to people, sympathizers and those already in their movement. :)

14. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    right. and that's what I said... and what the blm movement should have done. Instead they chose a thug like michael brown as their martyr, alienating people who would have supported them.

15. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    no, not obviously... because we had a good choice with bernie...

and it can be argued that trump is the lesser of two evils when compared t clinton.

want proof?

600000 syrians went home because trump ended a program that funded rebel groups in syra, basically ending the civil war there and allowng the status quo in the region to be maintained. clinton would have arguably escalated tensions in the region, and vis a vis russia.

trump got rid of TPP, something clinton would have definitely pushed to ratify.

trump's retarded saber rattling has scared north korea to the ppint that they reopened direct lines with south korea.

youre putting me in the precarious position of defending trump, someone i disagree with 99% of the time. but is he worse than clinton? that is debatable

16. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    **** Bernie sanders and his unrealistic views. Where are you getting all of your facts!? Please site your internet source so we can confirm if it’s fake news or not

17. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Ah man, see, just because we have a discussion about a controversial topic doesn't mean that we have to be arguing, lol, or be on opposite sides. And the BLM movement also alienated supporters when they hindered traffic on highways, lol. :)

18. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    what exactly in your opinion is unrealistic about bernie's views? fyi, unrealistic means not existing in reality, so if you can point out exactly an idea he has that doesnt exist in reality, I will delete my account.

what facts are you talking about?

syrian refugees?
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...an-600-000-syrians-have-returned-home-in-2017

TPP?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/tpp-trump-trade-nafta.html

NK/SK talks?
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/asia/north-korea-south-korea-talks-intl/index.html

or clinton's intentions in syria?
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...zone-third-debate_us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53

from 2015-post 2016 elections, this is all i did... coupled with two polisci degrees, I think i know what im talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Polisci is not a real degree

21. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Get a real goal and stop talking politics on the internet Totaly derailed this nice post about my girl ops with all this negative bullshit everyone is sick of hearing about

Is this Bernie sanders fake nexopia account @realRonnyboy
    Trying to be a creeping around here gross bro