Oranges

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Wrecky, Oct 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    And it’s like if you try to bite the skin to start the peeling process I almost throw up I hate that taste!
     
  2. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
    I've never tried biting the skin. I used to just cut them up with a knife but then the juice goes everywhere... Such a disaster fruit who TF invented that shit
     
  3. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    When it splashed in your eyeballs is the worst. Oranges were like the only thing my mom would let me eat when I played football and basketball in high school
     
  4. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
  5. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    Oh yeah she still is except now she’s “gluten-free” thank god she wasn’t back then
     
  6. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
    I feel your pain so hard :( I didn't even know what McDonald's was until I was like 12.
     
  7. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    I’ve never eaten McDonalds I know what it is tho.
     
  8. Eastcorner

    Eastcorner Member

    Blogs:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Posts:
    186
    Likes Received:
    100
    I hate the gluten-free lifestyle, but I don't have any issues with healthy eating. That's how I lost all the weight I did! Exercise had literally nothing to do with it. I'm just as lazy as I was before.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    Yeah tons of weight loss comes with just heathy eating. Working out strengthens you.
     
  10. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
    Whaaaaat 4real?
     
  11. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    Yes fr
    I’ve eaten Taco Bell and at sonic
    But no MikeyDs no Burgerking no Wendy’s idk I was always told their food was all processed and like 80% beef so I don’t want the other 20 % swimming inside me
     
  12. Eastcorner

    Eastcorner Member

    Blogs:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Posts:
    186
    Likes Received:
    100
    Yeah, I should really get on the working out train. Having some more muscles would be nice. But then again, I am a programming major, so I have literally no time to do anything outside of school besides more programming homework.
     
  13. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    I feel you on that homework dood
    No free time but I seriously just zombie out and force myself to. Not saying you have to because it sucks balls.
     
  14. Eastcorner

    Eastcorner Member

    Blogs:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Posts:
    186
    Likes Received:
    100
    Eh, it's important. And truth be told I don't hate doing it. It's the math homework that I have that I don't like. :P
     
  15. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    Same man fucking math
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Karlijn

    Karlijn Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    The “gluten-free lifestyle” is bullshit. All those people not wanting to eat “those unhealthy gluten” have no idea what they are talking about. When someone says they’re allergic to gluten, just ask them about celiac disease. There’s a good chance they have no idea what that is.

    Spoiler alert: Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disorder. There is no such thing as gluten allergy.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    Some people choose not to eat gluten willingly
    Others get physically sick from eating it
    And some just spout nonsense justifying their misinformation
     
  18. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
    My IG is full of people claiming to be "gluten sensitive" or "gluten intolerant" but none of them ever mention celiac :imslow:
    Bunch of hypochondriac posers
     
  19. JJ Larweck

    JJ Larweck Guest

    Blogs:
    0
    My buddies girlfriend developed a intolerance to gluten it was super sad she couldn’t drink beer anymore.
     
  20. Wrecky

    Wrecky Valkyrie

    Blogs:
    5
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    26,628
    Likes Received:
    6,921
    That's a very sad story :(
    Also can we just take a moment to appreciate how a thread about oranges somehow got to page 2 :imslow: :clap: Like wow guys
     
    • Funny Funny x 1

Share This Page