Period thread

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by skrinkle, Jan 17, 2018.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I went off of birth control recently for a bunch of reasons, and my periods are INSANE. First of all, the acne is like I'm a teenager again and I'm embarrassed to leave the house w/o makeup. Secondly, I've been getting pms headaches.. has anyone else experienced these? I would rather have immobilising cramps than immobilising headaches :(

2. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    So sorry to hear those things. :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    This sounds so bad, just like my old roommate :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I know you don't like it but certain strains of medical MJ could help you a lot without side effects like paranoia/getting too stoned to function.

4. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Will marijuana cure my acne? Cuz then I'd be down for some paranoia. Ok if I send my bf to the weed store tho what do I tell him to get me?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Idk about the acne lol but definitely the PMS headaches :)
    I'm not an expert tho, I would ask the people that work there. Unless @Slimeball knows?

6. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    INDICA. If you get sativa or a hybrid you'll get the paranoias really bad. Indica is the way to go, like a nice Purple Kush strain.

7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Do I get something I ingest or something topical?

8. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    CBD didnt do much for me like I barely noticed it and you ingest that(in cookies). Never tried topicals here. I smoke weed in a pipe personally and find it suitable so I really dunno sorreee~

Ask the people at the counter and describe your situation, they'll help you out :gjob:

9. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    I few days ago I vomited from cramps pains, I would rather have a headache.

10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Did you feel better after barfing tho? If you did then I'd take the barfing over headache. It was one of those headaches where you can't think and all the saliva in your mouth dries up no matter how much water you drink.

11. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    No I didn’t feel better for hours and because I barfed up the naproxen I had to take a new one and start waiting again for it to kick in

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. BalSlime

BalSlime Addict

Blogs:
    Some hybrids are alright. I can't do a straight up sativa or I'm paranoid, but I do really enjoy most hybrids, especially the 50/50 ones. It's a nice balance between relaxed and creative/wanting to get shit done. But for more of a sedating feeling and to ease cramps, then yeah an indica would do well.

I literally replied to another post about period cramps elsewhere and said like the same thing lol. I don't think it helps with acne though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Just asked my bf and apparently indica is what he already gets, so maybe I'll try one of his pills

14. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Let's all turn to Leviticus 15:19-30, which states:

"And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness."

You see, the Bible teaches us that menstruating women are unclean and sinful. Anything that they touch is unclean. Anyone who touches anything that they touch is unclean. Stay completely away from them. (And for God's sake, don't even think about having sex with them!)

Leviticus 20:18 says:

"And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people."

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    The bible sucks dude. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Indeed...it's truly a book of horrors. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I wish I could smear my period blood on whoever wrote that

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Deuteronomy 12: 18-21

18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious child who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    PURGE THE EVIL FROM AMONG YOU

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest