Period thread

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by skrinkle, Jan 17, 2018.

1. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah i don't blame Jesus I blame Christians haha

When someone says I'm "of the devil" for being an atheist it just sounds incredibly small-minded and hateful. That's what I'm talking about, people who are not being open-minded and loving.

2. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm both an atheist and a Christian at the same time, lol. :) I believe in evolution and have my own moral system, for instance, but I'm still a Christian, lol. :) My excuse is that if Jesus can be fully divine and fully human at the same time then so can I be an atheist and a Christian at the same time, lol. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Smrt. I like that, you are willing to consider all sides of the matter before coming to a conclusion, and thats smart. Some people just toss science aside and that is crazy to me. The Earth is only 6000 years old whaaaaaaat?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Wtf happened to skrinkles nice period thread :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    It's related, lol. When skrinkle got her pms headache, she probably said, "Jesus, this sucks!" :)

6. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Being an atheist and being a Christian are mutually exclusive. You can be one or the other, or neither, but you can't be both. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Nah, I'm both. :) I can be mcpon and not-mcpon at the same time. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Accepting the fact of evolution means you aren't stupidly disregarding overwhelming evidence, and having a system of moral apart from the Bible means you're not a monster, but these things don't make you an atheist. Rejecting theism makes you an atheist, nothing else. But, if you wish to say you're both, I won't argue further, because that would be pointless. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    I feel that I subscribe to both, even though they contradict each other. :)

10. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    I take it to mean that she's seen enough in her life to make her want to be more open-minded than it is to be a Fundie Christian, which is a good thing! You're A-ok in my books mcponipon :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  11. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Lol someone posts a scripture and look what happens lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    But yeah, you are right. Nobody can really break the laws of logic. :)