Post your kinks itt

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by ace_of_spades, Feb 18, 2018.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Yah, and being called daddy too.

I don't like girls who I would struggle to beat in arm wrestling lol

• Love Love x 1
  2. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    They don't have to be muscly arms, just pretty ones :shifty:

3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    What is the criteria for a pretty arm though? To me, a pretty arm is anything without hairs on it.

4. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    Whoa man being called daddy is a privilege earned,not just something you can demand during your disgusting sexual escapades.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    Feet, a lot of different bdsm subcultures, findom

• Like Like x 1
  6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Being called daddy weirds me out a little, like... well actually more than a little.

One new year a girl at the bar sat down on my lap and it was like having a stainless steel dead weight crushing my will to live. She was like 5’9, slender, and probably 220 pounds - fitness obsessed, dead lifter - tiny to look at but fucking solid. I really should have let her have her way, but I was terrified of her, she seemed a little nuts, so I said I had to pee and left through the back door, went home and went to bed alone. Apparently she went home with a friend, and I saw him later the next day, he looked like he’d been in a fight with a really aggressive orangutan (not an appearance comparison, she was beautiful, a strength thing, they’re physically ridiculously strong)

He was small and weak, relied on humour to survive questionable situations, because if it came down to it he wasn’t winning any fights. Felt like I’d sacrificed the poor guy, but he swears he had fun :imslow:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Lol I would be almost 100 lbs lighter than her but 6 inches taller. My current fatass French bitch weighs more than me but if she was physically stronger, I would be really uncomfortable and probably wouldn't be dating her.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Seriously felt like her ass was stainless steel when she sat on my lap, and she was violently agressive. I probably would have been okay, but it wasn’t appealing to me at all. Which seems odd now, I’d happily let Ronda Rousey take a round or two out of me, and she’s the same kinda build

• Like Like x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Oh god, she sounds like that frog eater poster. For a girl to date me, they can't bench more than 55kg or squat more than 70kg. That's my limit (rare for a girl to bench/squat that much though).

Ronda Rousey isn't 220lbs though! She must be like 130.

10. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’d guess her more around 150, but she’s petite. Never actually paid attention to her weigh in though

• Like Like x 1
  11. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Oh :lonely:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    You make up for it with your hairy ass though

• Like Like x 1
  13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I’ve shaved my arms before but then all my freckles get super visible and idk which is the lesser evil, freckles or ginger fuzz

• Like Like x 1
  14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Freckles are cute. And everyone has them anyway so no-one cares.

Well, actually I don't really. I think I have 2-3 freckles on my entire body, weird.

15. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    I can't do the daddy thing. I don't mind when pat shaves but it's kinda meh for me.

16. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I’d say you’re doing okay, still shut yourself in, but you have someone with you that you care about. Hair and freckles don’t take away from who you are :)

17. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    I'd have been in heaven if she was built like Ronda Rousey and was totally talking charge of the situation.

18. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Freckles probably. They can be cute. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I don't mind girls taking charge of the situation either, makes it so much easier.

If any girl directly asked me out, no matter what they looked like I would say yes because it's got to take balls for a girl to do it. And if there's one quality I want in a girl, it's big balls.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    I'll do the asking if I need to because it's expected of a guy but I really don't like to. To me, there's few things more attractive than a forward girl who takes the lead when it comes to dating. It's a rare quality that immediately piques my interest and would make me consider a girl I might not have otherwise.

• Like Like x 1