Post your next shit

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by mikeconley11, Jan 14, 2018.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    So, I'm about to take a dump. I'll take a pic and post it. I think it's against the rules to post pics of your poo, let me know @skrinkle but I think we should make an exception for this thread.

Anyway, it probably won't be anything special and I'm not even completely sure I will be shitting but I'll post the results in like 15 minutes.

If it is allowed, then the next time you take a dump before flushing take a pic of it and upload it onto here. Whoever gets the biggest dump is the winner.

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Fecal matter images are against the rules but you can describe it for us in great detail

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Can't you make an exception? I think everyone wants to see my poo. What if I put it on spoiler?

4. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    No poo pics man, damn. :rofl:

However, what you can do is weigh it, and then post the weight...sound good? You're in luck, I just launched a fleet, and the total mass is 2.16 kg. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ugh I propose a rule change, what's so bad about poo anyway?

6. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Besides the potential to offend and drive away new members/guests, it's a slippery slope issue...if fecal pics are allowed today, what tomorrow?

7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I'll describe mine if you describe yours

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Fine, it was a log poo broken in half on impact. Had a bit of black on it, I don't know what that's all about. And no blood in my poo.

What if I put a snapchat filter on the poo?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    But it's only poo. We see it everyday when walking around, we wipe our cat's ass's (I don't own a pet but I assume they don't wipe themselves) so why can't we show pics of poo? #freethepoo

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    The black could be blood, likely from somehwere higher up in the digestive system. Kinda like how sometimes a girls blood will be black if it got stuck up there for a few extra days. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Just one log? Damn...I had 5 ships in my fleet. :)

12. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Lmaooo!

@sharkbait. I have blood in my poo dude! My name is Mike Conley and I have blood in my poo :clap::clap:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    But it was a long log, would have been massive if it didn't break it half

14. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    A rough estimate for the length of my ships laid end to end would be over a meter...

15. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Could be Crohn's disease?

• Like Like x 1
  16. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    So anyways, mine was weird. It was suuuuuuuper hard to get out and I had to go back and forth between like 10 different positions to wiggle it out, cuz squeezing just wasn't getting anywhere. Ended up being about 7 of these small cat sized poops. Maybe I'm assuming my final form?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I just went to an ass doctor. Dr. Khatri stuck his finger up my ass, I jizzed on the seats and he said I was fine

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I know that feeling. One time I was so desperate to get it out, felt like my asshole was closed. So, I tried squatting over the toilet seat without sitting on it and it was the only way I could get it out. Biggest shit ever, felt like I'd been violated

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I feel like my asshole is closed like 99% of the time :( it's not unusual for me to go a week w/o a poo

20. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    I figured your poo would be dainty and cute, and somewhat feline. :gjob: You know the natural position for defecating for humans is to squat with the knees near the chest to align the colon properly (think Chinese toilets). I keep a stool in the bathroom to get into the correct position. :)

Crohn's disease is typically an issue of the lower small intestine, and you would need to swallow a pill-shaped camera so your doctor can see what's happening along your entire alimentary canal. But, at your age, it's highly unlikely that's the issue. :)

• Like Like x 1