Post your pet food itt and I’ll give u some facts about it

Discussion in 'Pets' started by skrinkle, Mar 5, 2018.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
  2. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
  3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    The fact that the animal is identified in the meat meal is great, and the fact that two of the first five ingredients are meat is great. But the fact that it is meal is not good. Meal is processed at high temperatures around 4 times before going into pet food, leaving little nutritional value in it. Also there are over 20 supplements in this food, clearly trying to make up for what the actual food is lacking. Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite is a vitamin K supplement and according to research has been linked to cytotoxicity in liver cells and it has been banned by the FDA for use in over the counter human supplements. Also, there are several preservatives used in this food, one of which is Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide which is used to make floor polish and Rosemary Extract which has been linked to epileptic seizures in humans.

• Like Like x 1
  4. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    This is basically the best food I could find and was recommend by the vet. :/ what’s the suggestion on a better brand? She’s highly active so I need her energy to be cared for.

5. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
  6. Slimeball

Slimeball Addict

Blogs:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    I don’t want to tell you what Kona eat :( she gets a fair amount of actual meat and veg but her kibble is kibbles n bits original. And ol Roy cans.
    Zwi eat those expensive little pate things what you told me to buy, fresh mice and voles.