Pros and Cons of Vegetarianism

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by mikeconley11, Dec 8, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm thinking about turning to the dark side, most vegetarians I know though are douches who always brag about how they're vegetarian and I don't want to be grouped with them. Also, I'm an ectomorph or whatever that word is to describe skinny people who can't put on weight. Ectomorph might be from the Ghostbusters, I just shouldn't use words I don't know the meaning of.

Anyway, back on track meat tastes really good there's another con of being a vegetarian. Aaand, then I have to consider issues of fish, eggs, milk and all that good stuff. Only pro is morals and stuff. Any vegetarians here? Convince me.

@Wrecky you're like the stereotypical bartender, coffee drinker, horror movie buff, mother-in-law-hating, vegetarian. I don't even need to ask if you're a vegetarian. I can just tell you are one, 95% sure. What's your opinion?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    There’s nothing worse imo that a vegetarian who still eats seafood/fish. Fish lives are worth the same as a chicken!!

3. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    The animals are still going to be harvested whether you eat them or not, might as well eat them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    See, this is what's wrong with being vegetarian. It begins with you deciding to stop eating chicken and cows. But then you feel guilty for eating fish and force yourself to stop eating that too. And so you have to eat salad. But then you feel bad for eating plants since they're alive. So you have to live off fake ass tofu, but the tofu has bacteria on it and you can't eat bacteria either! Bacteria lives matter! Bacteria lives matter! Bacteria lives matter!

And then you starve to death

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    That's the spirit!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Plants are alive but at least they don't have brains! Some fish are as smart as pigs

7. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    My mom can’t even kill an onion without crying. Soon I will be eating mud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Well you got me pegged :nuts:
    But I'm that weird vegetarian that eats bacon and burgers and stuff. :imslow:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ah shit, I was so sure you were vegetarian :(

Can't you just lie and say you are to make me feel better?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I totally was a vegetarian when I was a teen because I just really didn't like meat :P
    My best friend and I also tried going Vegan for a few months but we were both dumb and didn't understand how to balance our diets so we lost like 10lbs each and went back to being Vegetarian. :imslow:

11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    How does one not like meat? Being a vegan sounds hard

12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Being a vegan was terrible for me, having to always check food ingredients for eggs/milk etc was the most annoying part.
    I still don't like a lot of meat, especially fatty meats. But I'm an adult so I don't have to buy or eat things I don't like :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. imakehersay

imakehersay Member

Blogs:
    I stopped eating meat after watching that movie What the health. I don't really notice a difference lol. It is just hard when you go out to eat and there are not that many choices.

14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I think the main reason why I won't become vegetarian is because I'm too lazy to adapt to a new lifestyle. How much effort does it take?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    My sister recently became a “vegetarian” (hoe bag doesn’t respect fish enough to give them up too) and it was even hard for me. We couldn’t eat any of my favourite foods and I accidentally fed her sausage in her rice. :)

16. twatgangsta

twatgangsta Regular

Blogs:
    id accidentally feed her a sausage too cough cough

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ectoplasm is the thing from Ghostbusters, I used ectomorph right. That was really bugging me

• Like Like x 2
  18. imakehersay

imakehersay Member

Blogs:
    My problem is I don't have time to even make any effort, which is why I wish there more fast food vegan options. But if you have time, then it is the same.