Seagull made me miss my job interview

Discussion in 'Pets' started by mikeconley11, Nov 17, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    So there was a long ass wait for a train in like 15 minutes, I was already really late for a job interview and needed this train. So I took a seat and whipped out my sandwich and waited for the train. Then a seagull kept coming close to me so I would throw some of the crust far away. This was some fat ass seagull though and it kept coming back but even closer to me now that it knew I had food. So I started throwing bread into its mouth and that's when I noticed the train leaving the platform and the next train was in 25 minutes.

Worst birds ever

• Love Love x 1
  2. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    I like birds but I don't like these.

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Sounds like a good reason to miss the train imo

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Not really, the thing was so fat already it didn't need my food. And you can tell it's done this sort of thing a million times as well because it was catching everything I was throwing.

5. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Tell me about it, I wake up every day to these fucking seagulls at 6 in the morning with their annoying ass "ha ha ha ha" sound. Was cute when I first moved near the sea, but now I want to die.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I once told a guy from the East coast that seagulls in BC are so tame you can pick them up and carry them around.
    He spent an entire day chasing the gulls around a park :) #agooddeedisitsownreward

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    I like when there’s like 10+ birds chilling in a parking lot and you start throwing fries then they start paying close attention to you that’s when you give it to them you start to throw handfuls of fries in the air above them. They all start to try to fly up and get them and whack into each other it’s funny :)

8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Chaotic neutral?