Sephora stories

Discussion in 'Beauty & Fashion' started by Wrecky, May 24, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    If you like makeup and aren't a complete shut in, chances are you've been to a Sephora. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has stories about the "helpful" staff and/or services and products. So this is where we can discuss it, the good, the bad and the just plain weird.
    Disclaimer: This thread isn't intended to bash Sephora or the employees in any way, it's just to share experiences. That being said, I don't think we need to refrain from using location or staff names. If the story is true it might be helpful to others to know hat happened. If anyone other than @skrinkle ever reads this :hilarious:

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Do you remember when bow n arrow first came out and was impossible to get? On the third or so release I went to the sephora to try to get one and the staff said they didn't have any left. Then this other customer walks right up and opens the drawer and there are two in there and she takes them both :vamp:

3. .:FormerGlory:.

.:FormerGlory:. Member

Blogs:
    I go to Sephora to buy all my colognes. Cept one time I went a girl working there was like you look like you could use a good moisturizer... like bad. I didnt know what to say. Also I bought it. Im a sucker

• Like Like x 1
  4. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Ew I hate when people make recommendations on stuff you didn't mention. Not a sephora story but once I went to my sisters regular nail salon with her to get our nails did and the lady was like "I can get the red out of your hair for you" bitch what?? This is my natural hair colour

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    My first time at Metro Sephora 2 orange employees tried refusing to sell me the concealer I had in my hand and insisted I try the one 4 shades darker. Then they colour matched me without asking and told me I didn't have to be so pale. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1