Sephora VIB Rouge

Discussion in 'Beauty & Fashion' started by OhPoppycock, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I always look online first and check out the samples for a few days, but I never see anything I want so I just end up going in. :(

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Omg I should make a thread for all the samples I’ve gotten over the last year, if you check often enough you can get really good stuff. I have lots of lipsticks and eyeshadows that were free

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Wtf jealous! :(

4. HeavenIsDark

HeavenIsDark Veteran

Blogs:
    Same! But sometimes I'm already in the area and don't feel like waiting a week for it to ship to me. I find their points offers are better online too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. butterlettuce

butterlettuce Guest

Blogs:
    I actually looove the rouge program because I'm an ass and order dozens of cheap orders throughout the year to get free deluxe samples. It usually needs to be a 25-35$ order, and then you get access to some good stuff. I have a large box full of samples for when I travel or run out of a product while I'm waiting for the November or April sale.

I'd say the shoppers program is better, but then sephora started offering 250 point deluxe samples of SK-II eye cream, and it lasts like 6 months. A jar is regular 170$, so free samples it is!

Also I get so much free mascara that I never have to buy it. Probably more hygienic to use sample sizes anyway.

6. butterlettuce

butterlettuce Guest

Blogs:
    I love all of the free mini Bite lipsticks :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Yeah I loooove sample mascaras. I also get the sample box from shoppers at Xmas time because then I can pop one into every purse/backpack/coat pocket