Should I cook for skrinkle when I get home

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Display, Mar 8, 2018.

?

Yes or no

1. Me

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Her

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Sort of true. Gordon Ramsay yells at idiots too stupid to cook it properly. A good risotto is like an orgasm for your mouth, lots of rich flavour and texture.

Indian food is amazing, Chinese food is boring as ****, Japan has some amazing cuisine though - the “Chinese Food” you can get in North America is delicious, but it’s nothing like food in China. I love Vietnamese food and Thai food too.

I don’t know much about other Asian cuisines, but I’d like to try more of them

2. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    I don't think you realize how many people **** up risottos. It's one of the most traditional italian dishes on the planet, and yet despite it's popularity, people continue to **** it up. They cook it too slowly or too quickly, and break down the structure of the grain before it has had a chance to release the starch. They don't add enough liquid, or they add too much and allow it to become disgustingly soft or pudding like.

It's one of those dishes that any cook should know how to make. So when Ramsey goes off about it, it's for a good reason.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I don't think you realize how I don't give a **** about risottos.
    I don't acknowledge any other chef besides Chef Kimchi Mendez.

4. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    Then don’t pretend to have any clue about something and talk about it. Pretty simple concept.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Huh? Who the **** pretended to gave a **** about your fucking risottos you stupid ****?

6. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    Do you have schizophrenia? Borderline personality disorder? Either way, you should see a therapist.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Since apparently you're exuberantly retarded, let me spell it for you in lingo you can understand;

Boring as **** = I don't give a shit about some shit that looks like bison's diarrhea.

8. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    So... BPD? It's okay to be mentally unhealthy. There are lots of communities out there that can help you manage your issues.

9. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    Whaaaa??!!

10. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Now that you've been shown your place, go back to the kitchen boy.

11. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    The Chinese food we get is a North American invention, it’s based loosely on Chinese food, but their local foods are nothing like what we have here

• Like Like x 1
  12. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    Their normal food is really boring and the food they serve us is usually what they make for celebratory occasions.

Their normal diet consists of soup, green vegetables, fish, and eggs. I used to work at a traditional restaurant and they served that to us for lunch and dinner. Really good food, and healthy for you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    I need a dishwasher. You seem to be driven to prove to everyone you're intelligent, and I like motivated and arrogant people with no social skills. They stay quiet around authority and tend to do a good job to get people to validate their existence. Anyway, I start at $14 an hour, but I can do $15 if you can start next weekend?

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Some of the food served in oriental places stem from when food used to be scarce, so they make due with what they have. An example is soup, where there isn't that much food so they put it in water and heat it up which creates more food.

15. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I must respectfully decline, your mom paid me $200 an hour.

16. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    China has so many regions with different cuisine, how is it boring. I know western Chinese is invented in the west, thats not my confusion.

17. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    That's a shit ton of money to wash dishes. Even converted to USD, it was still more than I made when I washed dishes as a teen.

18. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    My highest paid cook makes $22 an hour. I'm actually the Executive Sous, so I have four Sous Chefs below me; they make $48-55K -- the Executive Chef makes about $125,000. In Ontario, the starting pay is $14, with a rise to $15 next year.

19. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Boring as in not as colourful or varied as western Chinese food, not as in not excellent food - the stuff we have here is pretty much candied versions of traditional food. Delicious, but inauthentic.

A friend of mine moved to Taiwan and complained that the food was bland and boring, not really understanding that what North Americans call Chinese food isn’t really Chinese food at all

20. trazsh

trazsh Member

Blogs:
    And western "normal food" isn't boring? It consists of soup, green vegetables, egg and fish. Tuna Salad sandwich with celery and vegetable soup was a pretty standard lunch for me growing up. Wow all the same ingredients. Celebratory western dishes are a lot more exciting too. Lmao

• Funny Funny x 1