Sisters

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by The Reverend, Feb 26, 2018.

1. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Personally? **** your God and everything that people like you believe. :)

But the real answer: homosexual relations have been found in a couple thousand species on Earth. It's been proven that it is a survival method for the species, nature's way of balancing the scales. There's been studies on this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    God did not create people to be sinful...it is by our own choice that we disobey Him.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Horseshit. Under YOUR belief system, free will is a falsehood. Sin was created by YOUR God. Humans had no choice in the matter, and we're only following the system. We're just following what's been laid out for us. Your God is the only one that ever had a free will in anything.
    Also you said in other posts that we were created to be sinful? So...?

4. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    Sin was not created by God, but He allowed sin, which is a result of free will. It's a brilliant way for God to, indirectly through Satan, teach His creation about good and evil, all the while being vindicated, since He's not giving us anything we wouldn't have wanted anyways.

God did, after all, create Lucifer despite knowing full well in advance that he would turn into Satan. Only Satan could do what God never could, which is teach us about sin. Satan is the greatest useful idiot in the universe.

God's brilliance knows no bounds. :gjob::tv: :yawn: (I love these little animated forum web page site faces)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You're superimposing your modern day morality into the virtue of Bronze age people. In those times, women are nothing more but cattle.

All the verses you quoted must be understood within the overall theme of the analogy. They are basically just saying to the men not to be cruel against their wives and that's why they emphasize on the loving them just like loving yourself point.

Verse 31 refer to Mosaic Law prohibiting divorce which Jesus also commented somewhere else. It has nothing to do with your idea of merging into one being.

If you never read the Bible cover to cover and also have no basic in Biblical textual criticism, you cannot understand the context of each passage.

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    The Reverend reminds me of Triple H, the heel that you love to hate, lol.

• Love Love x 1
  7. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    He reminds me of you.

8. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    I am Honest, Heavenly and Hard. Just ask my wife. :egrin:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Everybody spews invectives at Triple H but they spend their hard-earned money to attend his shows. :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    Has she brought forth The Word as well?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Incorrect. Adam and Eve never had a choice on eating the apple in the first place. God knew that when the apple was placed that Eve would choose to eat the apple. He has a plan that is laid out, knows what will happen. There's no choice when it comes to men, none. Our paths have been laid out before us long before we were ever thought about. So the only one who ever had a choice about sin was God. You can argue that Eve had a free choice but she didn't, it was a force. Magicians do it all the time. You think you happened to draw the ace of diamonds because that's what you happened to draw? It was probably a force. Same deal with the apple.

This, good sir, is exactly the point. Bronze age ideals being applied to modern society. Which is why the entire concept is absurd.

12. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    She's supposedly a Christian.

13. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Well, I suppose I don't need to quote you anymore what the OT said about gays.

14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Not really. I brought forth the idea of religious (Christian) reasoning, not actually preaching Christianity but some people got it mixed up with that, unfortunately, lol. :rofl:

15. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    Magician, take heed:

Micah 5:12 - And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Remember what I was saying previously about responding with scriptures instead of actually responding to the argument that's presented? Yeah, it makes you look like you don't have an actual reply other than to quote scripture at me.
    Do I need to quote you on my reply? It is an f bomb in it.

17. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    Ah, that is good, sister...you are wise not to disobey God and preach, for that is the calling of men only. :twitch:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    I understand your uncomfortable squirming before The Word...you have chosen to disobey Our Father at every turn. You have gleefully carved out your place in the lake of fire.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    That's the kind of thing Batman would say. Hmmmm . . . . :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You lose the plot here, people do not choose to be gay, which has been proven. They are born that way - gay populations tend to increase along with population density, and is nature (so god’s) way of reducing population explosions