Sisters

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by The Reverend, Feb 26, 2018.

1. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    come back when you stop talking like a pilgrim

2. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Matthew 15 (KJV)

3. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Oh **** you. Nobody is gonna waste their time reading cover to cover to appease you. I'll take my sassy girl friend over you any day. Because honestly? It's shitty when people try to lord their religion over others and guilt them into following their system of beliefs.
    Oh I was dragged. My mom is hardcore Christian. Which is completely fine by me and I have zero grievances with her what so ever over that. Why? Because she's never done anything but love me and be an amazing mom. Gay thing, non-Christian thing, marrying a guy thing, and every other thing I've done that would offend our resident preacher.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    I should take this back that was slightly rude. Never invite a man to **** without intent to follow through.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    so again it's open to interpretation and i dont understand some of that stupid english cause i was kjv all da way~ but what i took from that is

jesus went somewhere. some lady saw him and cried out begging for help. his posse was like yo make her leeavee she can't sit with us. then jesus was like i'm here to help these poor sheep people. theen she was like cool. yo jesus. and they chatted a bit then he fixed her whore daughter because it's all fucking make believe and jesus can rebuild a hymen

get the **** out of my FACE

@tool

6. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    no where in what you posted did i see anything about being mean to people

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Jesus pointed out the inferiority of the gentiles (by calling them dogs) compared to the chosen people (the Jews). FYI, additional passages in the NT where Jesus instructed his disciples to preach to the gentiles are later additions that doesn't exist in the original manuscripts.

• Like Like x 1
  8. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    like i said the bible teaches that only god can judge. jesus=god so for you to sit here and try to make a point of how jesus judged someone really doesn't prove your point against anything that i said

9. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    @tool refuted your lie concerning the message of The Word brilliantly. I see more clearly now why women are not fit to teach The Word.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    You claim:

If you actually read the Bible, the OT assign special treatment only for the Jews, a thought process that is also shared by Jesus in the NT.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    maybe my wording was wrong. there's always political bullshit i meant more likee only god can judge, love thy neighbor etc

the jews don't even believe he died and was raised from the dead/see him as the messiah (as far as i understand and i'm not trying to act like i know alllll about religion i dont and i havent cared to learn about it for years) but that to me is just a great example of how this is all one big fucked up story. there's nothing real about it. or if there is parts of truth it's buried deep under mad lies and hate

12. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    shut the **** up while grown people talk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    By this he meant; thy Jewish neighbor, please read the Book of Deuteronomy (OT).

Just like so many others who make the same mistake, you imposed your own set of modern day morality into the thought process of bronze age people.

14. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    I am doing that LOL thing now, sassy child. :sex:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. *~BRAT~*

*~BRAT~* Guest

Blogs:
    did jesus say he meant love only your jewish neighbors? or is the just the interpretation you were taught? show me a quote where is says love them IF they're jewish. why would i read a book, or support, a jesus who thought less of me because i was born into one religion vs another

i really can't emphasize enough how much none of it is real. someone wrote wonderful stories. it's like game of thrones tbh

16. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    Guys I think he's got me on fucking ignore. Lulz. I love it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    No one is on my forum web page ignore feature. Did you say something that needs my attention?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    No, I don't need your attention either way. Your religious trolling is amusing, though.

19. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    1 At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. 2 This is how it is to be done: Every creditor shall cancel any loan they have made to a fellow Israelite. They shall not require payment from anyone among their own people, because the Lord’s time for canceling debts has been proclaimed. 3 You may require payment from a foreigner, but you must cancel any debt your fellow Israelite owes you. 4 However, there need be no poor people among you, for in the land the Lord your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you, 5 if only you fully obey the Lord your God and are careful to follow all these commands I am giving you today. 6 For the Lord your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

Deutoronomy 15 (NIV - so you can read it easily)

20. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    More effeminate sass. I see. :nuts:

• Dislike Dislike x 1