1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

SJWs Destroy everything on its path.

Discussion in 'Politics and Debate' started by tool, Dec 25, 2017.

1. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I want to point out something interesting here:

Bernie Sanders wrote some weird sex and rape shit back in 1972:

https://www.snopes.com/bernie-sanders-essay/

Are you going to judge the current him by what he wrote back then?

The more I look at feminists of the current era, the more I see them as women-supremacy advocates instead of equality advocates. It's not surprising that the majority of them supports Hillary Clinton, a war criminal herself.

2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    This just makes me think that the Democrats are too fractured to ever mount any kind of campaign against the Republicans. Shame they have to be so petty.

3. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Dude there are so many American war criminals now, they're not going to prosecute or clean house in any way shape or form it was totally fine for Hillary to run. How is she a war criminal exactly? From her time as Secretary of State? Elaborate please. I always thought the war criminal title a bit far-fetched and slanted to the right wing view, as she was just doing her job and few could have done it differently.

4. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    The fact that you’re targeting women or a women’s movement for your problems makes it clear that you’re a sexist, so I’m gonna judge you based on that and not what you did as a kid.

5. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Whoa wait now, who is targeting women/women's movements??? I think I missed something somewhere :psycho:

6. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    https://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/13/hear_hillary_clinton_defend_her_role

Isn't that weird? Cenk is not targeting women or women's movement so why are you judging him by what he said 18 years ago which he doesn't belief anymore and even admitted it as repulsive?

7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    He was targeting women and girls in all of his problematic statements in that old blog. The fact that he is “changed” is irrelevant in today’s America because of the type of job he was doing. As a person of power, and as a person who is feeding people information, he needs to be held to a higher standard than you. The fact that Americans have a sexist president who has made similar remarks about women is making it even more important that people in positions of power be removed if they have said things like that, or else America is just going to keep moving backwards instead of forwards.

Your comment about enforcing morals on people is distorted. Laws are all moral based. Companies and their target audience all have their own set of standards and morals. And companies can legally let go of anyone for making comments like that, regardless of when they were made. The facts are that he worked for a business, and that business made a decision based on both the morals of the business and the consumers. If he wants to go work for a company that doesn’t mind his past blog posts, he’s free to do that.

I bet if Trump wasn’t president though, people would be more forgiving. There would be more wiggle room. But America has a leader right now who is extremely problematic, and America has to over correct itself because of him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Whoa wait a minute dude that link you gave me in no way incriminates Hillary Clinton. If you listen to it for a few minutes it in fact mounts a solid defense and gives reasons for what happened in Honduras. Hillary Clinton is not a war criminal, that's spin put out by right wing sycophants willing to call people anything in order to discredit them.

9. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Mark Twain is credited with saying:

"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    @Gandu

Are you familiar with the Nuremberg Principles?

@skrinkle

Lets talk about distorted morality; is it morally justified to vote for Hillary Clinton who has the blood of millions of people on her hands and at the same time purge Cenk Uyghur from justice democrats because of what he said 18 years ago?

11. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Son of a bitch if that isn't so very true these days.

SO many people bought into the various lies about Clinton. She MIGHT have been involved with something shady in Libya but it hasn't been proven at all and that was more likely the CIA over the State Department anyways.

12. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    No, which one are you referring to?

13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I’m unclear as to why we are talking about Hillary Clinton, especially a hypothetical situation where she was elected. Let’s stick to this reality where she wasn’t elected, and Cenk was fired. I also didn’t say your morality is distorted, I said your separating law and morals was. They are the same thing. Many laws are based out of men’s and religions morals. It’s time to include the morals of everyone else too :)

14. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Principle I

"Any person who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible therefore and liable to punishment."

Principle II

"The fact that internal law does not impose a penalty for an act which constitutes a crime under international law does not relieve the person who committed the act from responsibility under international law."

Principle III

"The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law, acted as Head of State or responsible government official, does not relieve him from responsibility under international law."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_principles

A Crime of Aggression is a specific type of crime where a person plans, initiates, or executes an act of aggression using state military force that violates the Charter of the United Nations. The act is judged as a violation based on its character, gravity, and scale.

Acts of aggression include invasion, military occupation, annexation by the use of force, bombardment, and military blockade of ports.

The Crime of Aggression is a crime under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. The definitions and the conditions for the exercise of jurisdiction over this crime were adopted by consensus at the 2010 Kampala Review Conference by the States Parties to the Court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_aggression

Now, who were the people that voted for the Iraq war? Honduras was more direct because it was her personal war.

15. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    She didn't perpetrate the President being ejected from his own country the parliament did. She knew about it but was not able to intervene and even considered the parliament kicking the President out to be a better alternative to civil war. Once again she didn't perpetrate the act she was only aware of it as the US representative. She was an Ambassador, not the executor of a coup. You're grasping at fucking straws here man.

16. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    Oh, I never said anything about whether she was elected or not, that's irrelevant. I'm trying to understand your moral standard here. Let me rephrase the question;

Was it moral to vote for Hillary Clinton?

17. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    And if you want to talk about US war crimes then how about VENEZUELA. Thats all the CIA man, after Hugo Chavez tried to nationalize US oil assets in the region you bet the CIA was going to start taking people out and tearing democratically elected governments down.

18. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Some people, not knowing of her involvement in LIBYA, may have voted for her innocently enough. You didn't even get the country right in your war criminal accusation bro lol

19. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    More moral than voting for Trump, she's the lesser of 2 evils

• Like Like x 2
  20. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2