So I'm becoming very confused about what I'm doing wrong here

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by handbanane, Feb 8, 2018.

1. AGoddamnMoose

AGoddamnMoose Guest

Blogs:
    OP, sucks that you had a good date turn into absolutely nothing. I'm guessing she saw your posts on Nexopia.

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. d0nut

d0nut Member

Blogs:
    Do you find that more girls you like don’t like you, or more girls that like you you don’t like? I’m wondering if you’re standards are too high

3. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    It's almost always girls I like not liking me back. On the rare occasion a girl expresses interest first it's pretty much exclusively very overweight women who I have no attraction to whatsoever.

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Eh, why not roll with the tubbies for a little while? Maybe a hot girl will see you with one and think "wow, that guy cares about personality and bullshit like that" and then wants to **** you.

5. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    So settle while simultaneously both using the girl and making myself feel like shit. What could possibly go wrong?!

• Like Like x 1
  6. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Idk, she could have AIDS.

7. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
  8. Merkymerk

Merkymerk Veteran

Blogs:
    I didn’t read anything past the first page
    Any progress

9. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Progress is pretty much:

- improved my appearance a bit by cutting my hair shorter so it's not all crazy and keeping clean shaven every day so I don't have the shitty looking facial hair

- deleted off the dating sites and stopped relying on that as my only way to meet women

-took one of the suggestions and went on a few trips to the bar, went okay but nothing has come of it at all and doesn't seem like it will with me going alone the majority of the time

-also was suggested to join a dance class.. I found a good one thanks to a coworker where I actually get a staff discount because I work on campus where it is (have yet to start though)

-got some good style pointers for when I have a little more money to burn

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  10. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    So pretty much I'm working on it but there's been no actual dating prospects so far

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Snore HB, we want to know how your sex life is :jk:

12. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    I got laid once right around the time I first moved into my new place but that's been it recently. It was one of the girls I had been texting from POF before I deleted it. It wasn't very good tbh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    why wasn't it good? Describe the encounter :)

14. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Lmao nosy much

• Love Love x 1
  15. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Haha :imslow:
    So??

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    We met up for a drink near my place but didn't stay very long at all. She seemed kinda eager to go so I knew what was up. She was ok looking I guess but not overly great. She was fairly nice but also really loud and her personality started to grate on my nerves because she had this habit of obnoxiously talking about topics she clearly knew nothing about, yet had all the false confidence in the world (that drives me nuts). She just came across like someone who has zero life experience.

But I knew at this point she wasn't in it to date anyway so I dealt with it. We went back to my apartment and she wanted to watch a movie so I put on Guardians of the Galaxy on Netflix and we watched it on a mattress on the living room floor since I don't have my couch in that I ordered yet. Like halfway through we started making out and then banged. Tbh she was pretty awful at just about everything. She had this really weird way of kissing, had really bad technique with a hj that kinda hurt and absolutely sucked at giving a bj. She was trying, but just nothing was working for me. I finally gave up and was just kinda like.. "why don't you just let me focus on you?"

From there, I went down on her for like 20 minutes or something, got her off, banged her, and then we hung out a little longer and she started to annoy me again so I made up an excuse to get her out the door. Between my setup and the way things went down, this wasn't exactly a classy thing but that was that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Omfg need moar HB hook up stories :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Should I have picked a better movie? There was a lot of "I am groot" happening while we were making out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    No at that point it was either kick her out or go through with it and you made your choice.
    Srsly tho, tell me more stories about fail hook ups, that one was gold

20. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    It was still worth it tbh. I needed that.

Did you already read the one about the dog running into the room and interrupting to sniff my balls or do I need to go search that one up again?